Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

god this blows
Mar 13, 2003

So I had to put my faithful friend of 13 years down last night. Chloe was an amazing companion. The story of how we got her was my GF's daughter wanted a Shih Tzu so we went to a breeder in Elizabeth, CO. On the drive I got an uneasy feeling as they told us to go to an intersection and call them as cell phones didn't work there and they weren't on any GPS. We arrived and they brought out the Shih Tzu puppies who didn't really have any interest in us. They still had Chloe out as they had just sold her brother to the people before us. We could tell this place was a puppy mill and not a place we really wanted to support but Chloe curled up in our laps and chose us. Without saying anything she picked us and she became part of our lives. She was pretty easy to house train and was the best dog I've ever had. She wasn't the best with new people but she was awesome with us. Today has been very hard as my morning routine was always to take her for a walk while the coffee brewed. I know things will get easier but she is gone but not forgotten. If anyone knows of a good place to donate to for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels I would appreciate any recommendations. Here is probably my favorite picture of her that I will share with you guys. Thank you for having this place as I needed it right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU