Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Norton the First posted:

Can we speculate on whose off-camera girlfriend said this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoel2EiTjLU&t=403s

Well, we can go ahead and rule out Jay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Randarkman posted:

Listening to a woman scream for 30 minutes does sound like a good description of the types of movies Jay likes. It's been a very long time since I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre though, but I remember thinking it was really good at the time.

It's one of the best horror movies ever made.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

I haven't seen Uncut Gems yet because of my irrational hatred of Adam Sandler

but I probably should see it

There's nothing irrational about hating Adam Sandler, hth.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

luchajones posted:

When are we getting a Jenny forum?

Hmmm, Josh has a good point here. Maybe we should make some sort of quarantine zone to contain these people and stop the sickness from spreading.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

CD earnestly believes the best films ever made are the prequels, Bay Transformers series, and the DC Snyderverse.

The threads about classic films and everything that's not mindless trash only have 1 or 2 pages.

The Zack Snyder thread has a shitzillion pages.

It is, quite literally, and with 100% sincerity, the absolute loving dumbest place on the internet.

The horror thread is pretty decent but most of the posters are under no illusion that the genre is high art.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

jack packing

Jack Packered

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

How are musicals at the top of the list but music and dance are at the very bottom?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

That doesn't sound like the Josh that I know and loathe.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

:frogout:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Bonaventure posted:

Frank and Julia are great, dude

Wasp Hobo also has some interesting character development

Yeah, the lady that played Julia was great and really made the first two movies imo.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I was just gonna say, DOTD is one of his better films but it's a VERY low bar. Watchmen is visually great and I think Larry Fong basically carries a LOT of Snyder's work.

Like, for a true vision of pure-strain Snyder, you just need to look at Sucker Punch, which is genuinely one of the worst pieces of poo poo ever made.

Sucker Punch is so bad that a friend and I got up walked out of the theater about 30 minutes into the movie. It is the only movie that has ever caused me to do that.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sally posted:

hack frauds seems obvious

yeah, this

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sign me up as a hack fraud.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Tod means death in German so this is in fact an extremely metal name.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

What about Harley Davidson?

Hmmmm??

I actually knew a guy named Harley Davidson. Yes, his parents did it intentionally.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

All anime is pervert stuff.

Pretty sure Jay would've said something by now if he were a fan.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I wanna know what Rudy thought the prank was. Because right after it happened he told the media he'd foiled their attempt. Like "Aha, Sasha Baron Cohen wanted me to gently caress him, but I didn't take the bait! Gotta get up pretty early to fool ol' Rudy with that one."

He foiled them because he didn't have his dick out on camera. Because they interrupted him when he was about to pull it out. Because no one wants to see his grody old dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

mallratcal posted:

The first wave of 90's jeans to come back will be JNCO

Those are Kikwear jeans. Totally different.