Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The "Toss a coin to your Witcher" song is a banger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DoctorStrangelove posted:

What is your opinion on:

Toss a ring to your Sonic

O Valley of Marble

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I don't think you've seen episode 4 yet.

lmao I just got this

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Imagine believing that RLM is responsible for prequel hate when the whole country collectively took a poo poo on Jar Jar so hard he got two lines in the second film and zero in the 3rd.

I was a grown rear end adult in 1999. I was there. I remember it. I slept through the premiere day screening.

It sucked. It always sucked. By 2002 these forums and Ain't It Cool News were abuzz 24/7 with hating TPM and Attack of the Clones.

All the late night hosts were making fun of Jar Jar the week that poo poo came out.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lobsterminator posted:

Started watching that after opening the link and two quality shots on Jay from Rich in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNlNvZwBUw&t=3625s

loving lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Why is Rich Evans wearing a suit?

:allears:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

moolchaba posted:

How much is the patreon to wear a stuffed bear outfit and sit on jenny's bed during a review?

:chast2b:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I really wish these perverts would stop sullying cum chat.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mr. Plinkett rises from the grave

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

at least we have a golden age of content

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Romulans = Secret

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Faffel posted:

Why *do* people reference Max Headroom all the time now, as if anyone has ever watched it? I see that poo poo all the time on milquetoast cyberpunk stuff.

They saw Back to the Future 2

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

rich evans seemed so miserable during this botw. i love when mike is super giddy about his new gimmicks

Yeah it was a really good one

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Durf posted:

what the gently caress

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Andro Dunos posted:

So I only now started watching Black Mirror, and by the very first episode where the Prime Minister fucks a pig... this is a real show? Charlie Brooker actually wrote this down and got real actors and a crew to film this and it was put on TV?

Is it a satire on the vapidity of politicians? Or the callous voyeuristic/exhibitionist nature of the public? Or the excesses of modern art?

Or the PM fucks a pig.

It's an hour of the greatest black comedy you've ever seen, the growing realization from the PM that he's actually going to have to do it is incredible.