Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Let cats murder?
Yes
No
Goku
View Results

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
One feral cat will eat over 200 native animals a year in Oz. Euthanize all unspayed declawed non domestic cats imo.

JK Fresco posted:

What ate birds in America before cats

Bats

E: snype all cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your animal is a moron and holds no power over you.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The first half is true

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

The power of toxoplasmosis is real and strong.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr. Dick posted:

The power of toxoplasmosis is real and strong.

I gave the cat toxoplasmosis

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
taking care of cats is good but gently caress zoos. zoos are bad.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

von Braun posted:

They shud let the animals run around the city and eat garbage. 2 birds etc...

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
it will all balance out in the end, friends

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Cats need to be indoors, but there are outside cats so I try to help them. It doesn't get deadly cold here but I built one of those outdoor cat shelters in case some needy neighborhood cat might need it some night. Like this one, but with an added layer of hay/straw between the styrofoam and rubbermaid for insulation:

You also need to keep it off the ground so its just on top of a few two inch branches.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hiding and abetting wildlife murderers itt

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

One feral cat will eat over 200 native animals a year in Oz.

pros: that's 200 fewer venomous predators roaming around
cons: that's 200 fewer venomous predators that might have taken out an Aussie some day

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Chief McHeath posted:

Cats need to be indoors, but there are outside cats so I try to help them. It doesn't get deadly cold here but I built one of those outdoor cat shelters in case some needy neighborhood cat might need it some night. Like this one, but with an added layer of hay/straw between the styrofoam and rubbermaid for insulation:

You also need to keep it off the ground so its just on top of a few two inch branches.

this is good and you are good for building it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I gave pets to an outdoor cat when I came home today. His tag says that he is friendly, which is very true

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

von Braun posted:

what a moron take

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

once my cat got out and we found him two hours later cowering under a bush because the outside word is so terrifying

he cant even consistently kill moths

when a crow flies past a window he gets spooked

what a useless moron

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

big dyke energy posted:

once my cat got out and we found him two hours later cowering under a bush because the outside word is so terrifying

what a useless moron

that cat isnt useless hes adorable and you should scratch his chin

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Cats should be indoors.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Resting Lich Face posted:

Cats should be indoors.

no

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Poop in a sandbox and spread toxo to the increasingly fewer kids that still go outside.......... ?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Cats should be in my doors

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I would be fine with them if they'd quit pissing on my motorcycle covers.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
But senseless murder is so cute when a cat does it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I hope your cat claws at your eyes and makes your piss smell like rotted lettuce

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

big dyke energy posted:

what a useless moron

What is cats name. He looks a bit chubs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

God I hate cats

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

God I hate cats

After what OP's cat is going to do to him ur gonna love cats

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

OP I hope your cat claws at your eyes and makes your piss smell like rotted lettuce

Wait, is that something that cats can actually do to you. Make your pee smell

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
all cats are my friends

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

I've had indoor cats and outdoor cats.

The indoor cats are always kind of weird, dumb, and possibly fat. Cats work just like goons.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Both my cats were originally from the outside and initially I thought they might try to go back outside but neither have tried even though they both love killing and are good at it. The inside has heated beds and regular meals and people to pay attention to them and I don’t think there’s an equivalent outside experience.

Chief McHeath posted:

I built one of these because we’ve got an elusive neighborhood stray and while I really don’t want a cat killing my chipmunks and bunnies and birds and whatnot every time I see cat prints in the snow on my deck I feel bad at the thought of that poor rear end in a top hat freezing to death.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Vakal posted:

But senseless murder is so cute when a cat does it.

hell yeah gently caress that mouse

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

VikingSkull posted:

hell yeah gently caress that mouse

You're gonna be looking like that mouse when your cat is thru with you

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

In college one of my friends had a fat orange cat that wore a bell around her neck and she brought more "presents" to the house than the all black boy cat did. How that fat orange fucker was such a great hunter, we'll never know. Because she was a cat that could not speak english, and is dead now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chief McHeath posted:

In college one of my friends had a fat orange cat that wore a bell around her neck and she brought more "presents" to the house than the all black boy cat did. How that fat orange fucker was such a great hunter, we'll never know. Because she was a cat that could not speak english, and is dead now.

At least this way you'll never know if the cat was racist

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cats generally just loudly hiss in the presence of my visage which makes doing my work difficult. Now if you could just invite me into your home Id love to have a bite.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

You're gonna be looking like that mouse when your cat is thru with you

my cat loves me and I give him catnip to keep him subservient

I'm like the CIA but for felines

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

VikingSkull posted:

my cat loves me and I give him catnip to keep him subservient

I'm like the CIA but for felines

I'm working behind the scenes to convince ur cat to turn against you I've been making headway with contributions of catnip and pipe cleaners

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
cats are lame, put downward pressure on bird populations that are already struggling with climate change so simply to be fair I put downward pressure on cat populations by shrugging when coyotes come over and slaughter the entire population of feral cats my neighbors feed

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What is cats name. He looks a bit chubs

his name is toro he's a fat boy

we make him run around a lot but alas, he is fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

thatguy posted:

cats are lame, put downward pressure on bird populations that are already struggling with climate change so simply to be fair I put downward pressure on cat populations by shrugging when coyotes come over and slaughter the entire population of feral cats my neighbors feed

that's ok I aim my car at coyotes when I see them cross the road