Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Let cats murder?
Yes
No
Goku
View Results

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

My sister tried to walk one of our cats in a cat leash and it freaked out, slipped out of the vest thing and ran back inside.

I've never seen an animal hate going outside as much as I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

Trapping a predator in your lovely apartment/house because you want a furry toy is hosed up. At least keeping animals for eating or labor makes sense, this just stinks of inability to form normal human connections and projecting your hosed up psyche into a defenseless animal

Cats are extremely domesticated. They don't actually work like everyone thinks they do. If you don't let your dog free roam the suburbs/rural forests you shouldn't let your cat because your cat is less equiped to do that than your average dog.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Keeping your cat inside is a weird American thing. It's normal as gently caress to let your cat outside here, as it should be. My cat is dope as gently caress and can do what he wants, including going outside to murder birds.

lmao its like talking to anti-vaxers or flat earthers.

If you see a cat outdoors just adopt it, its your new indoor cat.