Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Let cats murder?
Yes
No
Goku
View Results

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Some people don't like cats that are outside, because they gently caress up the ecosystem.

I say let them murder.

What say you, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I keep my cats indoors but I didn't have them declawed.

My male cat loving annihilates mice every fall when they sneak into the house. Dude is a good boy.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Relayer posted:

Lots of ecosystems got hosed up by lots of things and tons and tons of species went extinct before humans ever existed. Our dumb foibles are as much a part of nature as anything else (please take this with a grain of salt obviously you humorless nincompoops)

I actually agree with this, we're just mega scaled termites

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Cats are extremely domesticated. They don't actually work like everyone thinks they do. If you don't let your dog free roam the suburbs/rural forests you shouldn't let your cat because your cat is less equiped to do that than your average dog.

this is actually false, dogs are domesticated like a cow is, but cats are more or less a beneficial parasite

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Chief McHeath posted:

Cats need to be indoors, but there are outside cats so I try to help them. It doesn't get deadly cold here but I built one of those outdoor cat shelters in case some needy neighborhood cat might need it some night. Like this one, but with an added layer of hay/straw between the styrofoam and rubbermaid for insulation:

You also need to keep it off the ground so its just on top of a few two inch branches.

this is good and you are good for building it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

big dyke energy posted:

once my cat got out and we found him two hours later cowering under a bush because the outside word is so terrifying

he cant even consistently kill moths

when a crow flies past a window he gets spooked

what a useless moron

that cat isnt useless hes adorable and you should scratch his chin

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Resting Lich Face posted:

Cats should be indoors.

no

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Vakal posted:

But senseless murder is so cute when a cat does it.

hell yeah gently caress that mouse

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You're gonna be looking like that mouse when your cat is thru with you

my cat loves me and I give him catnip to keep him subservient

I'm like the CIA but for felines

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

thatguy posted:

cats are lame, put downward pressure on bird populations that are already struggling with climate change so simply to be fair I put downward pressure on cat populations by shrugging when coyotes come over and slaughter the entire population of feral cats my neighbors feed

that's ok I aim my car at coyotes when I see them cross the road

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

verbal enema posted:

wtf is this dumb poo poo

it's called a comic, people use them to convey ideas of all sorts, usually for comedic effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I still say we should let the cats kill