Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

It's the last day for the world. For some reason, the rantings of a dead comedy forum were not enough to hold back the end times. The nukes are flying, and goons are dying. Goons keep posting until, one by one, the posting stops.

On the very final day of something awful, what is the last post by the last poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

forums.somethingawful.com posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
DPPH reopens for 15 minutes of glorious homegrown in the time between the nukes getting launched and the earth being annihilated in nuclear fire.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Just like the very first post ever made on this forum, it will be an inline goatse posted in a thread with the ban me tag and the title "homegrown itt"

Trying

bot spamming a link to ebaum's world

Molestationary Store

I am The Last Poster. I defeated Sho Nuff. I am now master of Harlem.

Stoner Sloth

ButtTheShitmanFart finally posts in BYOB and then the universe winks out of existence, its purpose complete.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

turning off ur monitor only to see the endless void of the universe

Manifisto

[sarcastically] what are you gonna do, blow up the world? :smuggo:

Goons Are Gifts

After the boom, a single goon floats in empty space, dying from hypoxia and burning radiation, he opens his eyes for the last time, grabs a phone that floats nearby and posts "lol nice meltdown"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

After the boom, a single goon floats in empty space, dying from hypoxia and burning radiation, he opens his eyes for the last time, grabs a phone that floats nearby and posts "lol nice meltdown"

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Molestationary Store posted:

I am The Last Poster. I defeated Sho Nuff. I am now master of Harlem.

SHO NUFF!