Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Kennel posted:

Also forgot that I made this:

Crom bless us each and every one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

F-f-f-f-fingerpori!

(In Finland driver's licenses are divided into categories which allow you to drive different types of vehicles. The most common license is a class B license which basically allows you to drive normal civilian cars, most types of lorries etc, with limitations on weight, number of wheels, passenger/cargo capacity etc but there are many other classes as well. It can be a bit confusing.)

I cant cite any strips but I feel like horses often look startled in Fingerpori. I like it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Brutal slam.

Is it?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It's terrific!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hey, that pig tries to barge in!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Julet Esqu posted:

Oh. I guess we're reading a rejected Three's Company plot now.

Who is the target audience?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Ok, I guess that is not widely known in Europe (speaking as an expat with contact with many European nationalities). I think that people just say eskimo and cannot imagine that it is considered problematic.

It seems to be a bigger deal in Canada. I grew up of that heritage in Alaska and never heard anyone give a crap there.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Julet Esqu posted:

We can hope that what he's angry about is that she, his supposed friend, went around gossiping and speculating about his sex life with other people rather than asking him directly. But knowing Gunther and Team Evans, it seems more likely that he's mad that she thinks he would have se...heh...heh.... and put a mark on his fair lady's honor.

Nothing happened. What the heck?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

PetraCore posted:

Cayla's only narrative role is to tell white people how important they are and I'm loving done with it.

Diversity!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mopsy is so good.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Julet Esqu posted:

Such is the curse of the good comic in the Comic Strip Thread. Even if it's consistently rad, you don't want to just post "that was rad" every day. So they tend not to get a lot of attention, even if everybody reads and likes them.

It's usually pretty obvious why stuff is rad too.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

They use it on the real sugar variant of Mt Dew as well. Mt Dew throwback I guess.

Source-- am fat.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

This person obviously worked hard to get to this level. What a shame.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Score

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Easy now! It might be whisky!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

One of the best things about Moominfolk is that they are largely naked but still put on old tyme swimmin' costumes.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You got duplicate cocoa Cul de Sacs in there.

edit: Thank you for posting Cul de Sac!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I dig Ludwig

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Ludwig is my second favorite cat in this thread.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nekonaughey

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The horror... The horror

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

These probes gave me belly laughs.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Professor Wayne posted:

My Dad is Dracula

Man, that ufdrac would make a fine avatar.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Am I reading this wrong or does that card basically imply "you're not a 'ten' as far as looks go, but at least you have other good qualities"?

I think it's just clumsy.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

One of the things I truly love Ballard Street for is that it’s not very judgmental. It depicts insanity, but it’s not mocking it.

That is nice, now that you mention it. Just telling it like it is but with more roller skates and adults running card table based enterprises on their lawns.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Probably Roger will have them stolen by a dog if you wait too long.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Even if I've got me too on speed dial is a joke at the expense of the elderly comix person it is still a poo poo joke.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

A cogent compu-toon!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I really like that dog in Footrot Flats

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Grumbels is a decent pun.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I had no idea Madeleine Albright was such a freak.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

So how do I get whatever gang tag is decided upon?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

^^ Thanks you two

Endless Mike posted:

A Pyton or The Bus gang tag. I don't know how to do those, but do those.

Pyton AND The Bus.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm excited for Tusslemania. Heck on the Deck was pretty sweet if I recall.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

May I have a tag as well?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

kind of hard to believe an African continent militia would care about a prisoner being assaulted though

As on every continent it depends on the prisoner.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Safety Dance posted:

You're not the only one. I just caught up on the thread; I might spend :10bux: to figure out how to tag myself.

It's only $5 if you buy it for yourself I think? Either way looks like you are sorted.

:shobon:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tuxedo Ted posted:

That Lewis and Clark one may very well be my most favorite Far Side comic of all.

I think about it every once in a while.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Home Movies did a similar joke almost 20 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

B Kliban also had some rad cats.