Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I have one edit that I made last year that I was particularly proud of:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Ghostlight posted:

Oh man, they really locked things down.

That said, taking a quick look at it, if you open up the Developer Tools on your browser, and go to the Elements tab, there'll be the css rules on the right - find the one titled * and just edit it in a new rule that reads "pointer-events: all !important" then you can drag and drop the images onto the desktop. That said, all the images are called resource.jpg because of the way they're streamed, so it's still a real hassle.

At that point, it's probably easier to just screen cap or using the snip tool in Windows.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

duz posted:

Firefox has a screen capture tool built into it, just right click the page and select it to start.

I didn't know this and it's very useful. Thank you.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Mikl posted:

Why are you two still together again? Between this and the previous "let's have an open relationship -- actually wait, I only meant for me to get more dick, not for you to get more pussy"... I mean, you clearly can't stand each other and are mutually terrible. Why are you still together?

Sometimes in his wisdom, God chooses to make 2 people miserable instead of 4.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

readingatwork posted:

I with Venture Bros was real so I could dedicate my life to arching that man.

I want to kick his rear end!

I want to build a machine to kick his rear end!

I want to build an empire to house the machine to kick his rear end!

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
All these cancer comics are depressing. Lets see if we can make them more cheerful

Shake 'em baby!

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Lowen SoDium fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Aug 8, 2020

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

This totally seems like the kind of logic Ed would have.

"Why do you go to the gym every day?"

"I go to keep my body fit and stay in good health."

"But look at you, you are already in great shape and perfect health. You don't need to go to the gym"

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
You know what? I hope Les fucks her. And I hope his new wife leaves him because of it. And I hope he cries.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Shugojin posted:

Mark Trail is supposed to be my age???

I am 10 years older than Mark Trail? That... doesn't seem right.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

gleebster posted:

You might well think that, but...

That pumpkin really needs some release.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

One time I was riding in a car while my friend was driving us down a winding country road. We crested a hill and saw a peacock in the middle of the lane. We were going to fast to avoid it on such short notice. The peacock was facing straight at us and fully deployed his tail feathers, just before we hit him.

I still laugh when I think about how that was completely the wrong evolutionary response to the situation.