Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FronzelNeekburm posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1343978275748671489

it's amazing that Republicans support not just criminal billionaire Donald Trump, but also his idiot sons.

I mean there is a legit genuine issue where the mainstream media doesn't really 'fact check' things that go against their interests or world view. Now, this is a class thing nine times out of ten but it does align with supporting center right democrats like Biden when they do 'fact checks' like 'sure this tape has Joe Biden saying we should cut social security, but he didn't MEAN that' or 'yes it is accurate that he wrote the crime bill, but he had black friends who liked it so...ya know...mixed bag actually' and it feeds into the stupid narrative that somehow it's liberal bias to point out when a republican lies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Alhazred posted:

I can just imagine the chili pepper feeling so loving smug after evolving capsaicin to avoid being eaten by mammals, only to realize that that made it more desirable to humans.

Although we're also the only animal that will go and plant more of them, so who's really in charge here?! :tinfoil:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I worship at emperor Scoville's feet, may he grant me a bountiful harvest come summer.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Pants Donkey posted:

I used to make the thread each year, but took a break from it. I don’t think an IK has ever made the thread?

I thought we had thread IKs these days. That's how I've come to think of you and Xylo before you, anyway.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Truly tricke-down economics is up there with the eternal doctrine and juffo-wup in destructive capacity.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Oh I just realised the last OP is on posting hiatus which is probably why there's not a new thread. we were all politely waiting for her in the sacred tradition of Last OP Dibs

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
Trickle-Down is another name for Horse and Sparrow, which postulates that if you feed the horse enough oats some will make it through the horse to be eaten by sparrows.

The rich have literally spent decades telling us to eat poo poo and die.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Keiya posted:

Trickle-Down is another name for Horse and Sparrow, which postulates that if you feed the horse enough oats some will make it through the horse to be eaten by sparrows.

The rich have literally spent decades telling us to eat poo poo and die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5x1sSjfknM

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Political Cartoons 2021: This too shall $CUM PASS

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Hitler B. Natural posted:

I thought we had thread IKs these days. That's how I've come to think of you and Xylo before you, anyway.
I was a mod for a like a month a few years back before realizing I would be very bad at it and stepped down, but that’s it.

Xylo was a mod then admin, and now he’s in an old asylum, muttering to himself about blowjobs.

If you listen carefully on quiet nights, you can hear a low utterance of “Okay!”

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I'm vaguely the mod in charge of this thread because I read it regularly, but I don't really want to make the OP or run the annual awards.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Yeah, I’ll have a thread up tonight

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Pants Donkey posted:

I was a mod for a like a month a few years back before realizing I would be very bad at it and stepped down, but that’s it.

Xylo was a mod then admin, and now he’s in an old asylum, muttering to himself about blowjobs.

If you listen carefully on quiet nights, you can hear a low utterance of “Weathervanes!”

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Political Cartoons 2021: This too shall $CUM PASS

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Was $cum pass 2020? I cant remember.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

After The War posted:

Although we're also the only animal that will go and plant more of them, so who's really in charge here?! :tinfoil:

And feed, water, and protect them from pests and diseases. Being a farm crop is actually a pretty good deal for the plants themselves.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

A+, would blindly click link again

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Hihohe posted:

Was $cum pass 2020? I cant remember.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jagged Jim posted:

And feed, water, and protect them from pests and diseases. Being a farm crop is actually a pretty good deal for the plants themselves.

I don't know. Most of those plants also gets turned into inbred mutants who are incredible vulnerable to various things. A lot of banana strands has gone extinct because they foolishly believed that humans would protect them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

New Thread is up: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953823