Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

You're not just being a tease, are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

My bet is it will be big, muscly Daddy standing scowling with bristling eyebrows and flowing golden locks. Meanwhile, on the left side of the image, a really racist caricature of some be-turbaned fellow will be wetting himself and quaking with fear.

Even money on Hillary and/or Soros raging impotently that he stopped a war.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I'm glad he labeled the boot "USA", I doubt many people would recognize that flag.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

Who doesn't randomly think about abortions? I"m thinking about them right now!

Yes, yes, but are they gay abortions?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Lodin posted:

Now this one aged really well, lol.

Plus the Horsey level banging titty on Betsy Ross there. Guess he just had to get that star in there.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Murdoch?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

And "Iran people".

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

HootTheOwl posted:

No wonder Iran didn't involve those unhelpful NTSB fuckers.

No, they pinpointed the right cause. Trump.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Tud only talks to Tud, man. Nobody else is smart enough to get it.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

To keep the meter it should have been three it's separated by hyphens, at least. Or three people on the couch each with their own Z.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

And if they tried to use everything Trump did in the articles the process would never end, since he just keeps on finding new edges for his fuckery.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Still with the "Oh, sure, she SAYS she isn't going to run..."

The rights obsessing over her is astounding.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I'm ready for some coccuses. Bring on the plagues.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Also the April Fools crossover with Zippy.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Ol' Chip kind of late to the loss edit game.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Alhazred posted:

Lina Neidestam is illustrating another book.

Yeah, tell her to get on the stick and start up Zelda again.

All Scandinavians know each other, right?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Alhazred posted:

There's gonna be already a lot of "I hope Weinstein gets raped in prison" cartoons, isn't it:ohdear:

Ftfy.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

What's the running count on bull statues with a mask cartoons?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Any thoughts on how Garrison will handle the Taliban peace treaty?

Once the refractory period is over, I mean.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Having lived in Texas for 13 years in the past, you definitely would hear some people call it "Tejas". Mostly white people, especially Willie and Waylon good old boys. Pretty sure it was just a shibboleth to show you'd been there a long time, and weren't some newbie northern arrival. Kind of like people around my current area pronouncing Norfolk "Nawfuck", which is the Olde Tidewater accent way of saying it.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

seiferguy posted:

I can't believe they decided to continue Mallard Filmore (maybe as a more nonpolitical strip?) instead of just trashing it altogether.

Yeah, nah. It's going to be political no matter what. Gotta balance out Doonesbury, Candorville, anything with POC characters...

And newspaper comics die very hard if they're widespread and have been around for a long time. Even if the creator dies, old people will gnash their teeth and rend their garments and walk in small circles while ululating if there's even a hint the strip will be allowed to die with its creator. See: Peanuts. BC. Wizard of Id. Prince loving Valiant. The list goes on.

Edit:
How many days ago were all those Dow soars! Economy humming! Thanks Donald! cartoons? Cause the NYSE just suspended trading after a 1900 point drop.

MrUnderbridge fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 9, 2020

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

It's weird. The new guy actually makes jokes that work.

New chapter in the life of ol' drinky?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yep, there it is. The poor plucky insurance companies aren't being allowed to really compete because of regulations. They're basically forcing them to not cover things!

It's nothing to do with it being a for profit industry, nope. Dang meddling government regulations making them be greedy dicks!

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Well-known blonde, Melania Trump. Jesus gently caress, Ted.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, he specifically tagged Melania, not Ivanka.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I love that Ben's take is "This is all fake news and media overhype, just wash your hands and avoid large crowds for a week or so"

Yeah, that'll show those stupid libs! Times like this I really hope his followers eat this poo poo up. gently caress, even Fox news has switched tone on this. I guess they're part of the fake news MSM now, Benny?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Oh, two week delay! Is there nothing you can't do?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

"Saying Chinese virus is racist! Trump supporters will die! It's not Chinas fault!"

Um, true.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Come on. If you wanna depict a first person shooter, one of the progenitors of the genre is in the middle of a renaissance and literally just released a game.

And Mortal Kombat isn't even a shooter?

Dumbass just heard the name and assumed. I'm no gamer, but come on, even I know that.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Nice of Ramirez to assume H1N1 came from China.

It's really from North American pigs that were sent to China.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Garrison is so much like so many other right wing cartoonists. So bad at showing what he thinks he's showing.

It shows the two doctors as the adults, and Trump as the impatient, petulant child that he is. AGC?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

It means he can't go "Vroom".

Somehow.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Ok, that should be the new go-to for Trump caricatures. A turd rolled in glitter.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

poo poo. Jonestown was in my first year of college. :corsair:

So naturally one of the frats had an "End of the World" party. The Jonestown Juice was Kool-aid (I know, Flavor-Aid would have been more accurate) made with half water/half vodka. Dumbass me thought it tasted great. :barf:

I couldn't even eat crackers until two days after.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

As a Teacher I can't tell you how many parents I've met who believe their children walk on water, or at the very least are too afraid or uninvested in them to confront their behaviors.

First thing I said once the schools shut down was a lot of parents were going to meet their kids as they really were, for better and for worse.

Yup. I saw a post somewhere about a teacher waiting for the chance to say "Huh. He never acts like that in class. You must not be challenging him enough". It would be sooo tempting. But I like an ongoing paycheck.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Funny you should ask, Mike! There's a lovely graphic setting it all out!

It's: Golf, golf, golf, rally, golf, golf, rally, rally, golf, golf, rally (etc.).

So he was soooooper distracted by the impeachment.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Of course, it would be nice if the Republicans were really about saving as many lives as possible, but :capitalism:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Oh, sure, Benny. Big Daddy Trump is going to save us regular folks from those greedy old rich people.

They always talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome, and once again it's 100% projection.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

And fewer prisoners means less money for the for profit prison system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

No, he's saying white people are being babies about being asked to wear a mask for the public good.

E:f,b. Twice.