Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Who the gently caress is CBE, Lester? Did you take a rubber bullet to the head or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I know nothing about Philadelphia politics but I'm guessing that the amount of venom that Stiglich spews at the mayor and district attorney must mean that they're doing a good job.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

This looks like the cover to the worst hip hop album in history.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

"I think this statue is about to fall on us!"
"Shut up and keep pulling! We are dumb and so goddamn crazy!"

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Your fetish commissions are leaking into your regular work again, Garrison. (Seriously, what the gently caress is this? :psyboom:)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

This is technically not a political cartoon but I think it deserves to be posted here due to sheer :wtc: factor.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Cuomo unveiled the state’s new official New York Tough poster and its some straight Illuminati conspiracy poo poo and I swear to Christ this is real

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

cant cook creole bream posted:

I just figured something out with regards to Prickly City. Carmen has not committed to voting Biden, because that is still gut wrenchingly horrible. But she won't vote Trump or generic no name third party either, since voting Johnson wasn't really remarkable. The only way to solve this conundrum is to have a person from outside, who is already known and shares her core believes.

She's going to go all out for Kanye West!

I legitimately want this to happen now. I will actually forgive a quantum of that stupid comics bullshit if this is where it's going.

Stantis Carmen is 100% going to vote for Trump, they're too invested in Team Red to let down the side. That doesn't mean they wont spend months nervously glancing at Biden and maybe do a brief flirtation with a third party candidate but when it comes time they'll pull the red lever no matter what.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Oh wow, that sure is a hooked nose you just gave Biden there Stiglich. :stonklol:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

Kirschen: still not dead

For those of you wondering why Kirschen likes this guy so much Lehi was an openly fascist (They tried to form an alliance with Nazi Germany!) paramilitary organization responsible for a number of terrorist attacks most notably the massacre of over 100 Palestinians at Deir Yassin village.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

obama up to his old tricks :mad:

-Scott Stantis or USPOL poster? You decide.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

NEW GREEN DEAL

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Chet knows that Drinky is only bringing up up the game so he can work it over to yet another NotRacist rant about players kneeling during the Anthem AGC.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trapezium Dave posted:

Also in The Australian, it's still going:

Considering how well those remarks went over I'm going to guess quite a few, actually.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I'm curious as to how many of those pre-1975 players ended up dying before age 50 or otherwise incapacitated because of their injuries acquired while playing. Even though the NFL's Concussion Protocols are a joke it still better than the "What, you feel woozy? Get back out there you pussy!" protocols of 40 years ago.

I will grant him that the NFL has become way too commercialized, however.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Yes, dipshit, Wind and Solar Farms do need workers to function and they'll keep needing workers because the Sun and Wind doesn't run out like Gas or Coal does.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I dont know posted:

Is Gorrell really going to try this? Trump was blindsided by such fastballs as, "What do you hope to accomplish in a second term?"

I mean, for Trump that is a hardball question.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

From what I hear Trump's role was to throw a huge tantrum until everybody else went "Fine, he helped too."

Using the Dove of Peace to bomb my enemies because I am a peacemaker! :smugdon:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

No, this is not an edit.

Oh god, the streams are crossing! THE STREAMS ARE CROSSING! :supaburn:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Stupid sexy Obama inventing Trans People like that!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

In other news, you won’t believe what the guy who hitched his wagon to terfs believes.

I’m not making a habit of posting this crap again because it gets very tedious since pacing is to Ishida what perspective is to Rall, but golly it’s almost like terfs are rooted in a very white perception of feminism.

"Hey! Get back here! I'm not done tsk-tsk-ing you from up here in my floating chair!"

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

There is no "gently caress You!" in the universe big enough for this deceptive poo poo.

gently caress! You!

E: and gently caress you autocorrect! :argh:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Now that's some Grade A body horror right there. :stonk:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Rall is 100% the type of person to wear a mask down on his chin and go "I'm wearing a mask, what more do you want?" when confronted.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Pilchenstein posted:

Cloud Potato should have included Squires in today's brittoons post because it's political and also great:

A very good comic.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

This whole metaphor is botched on several levels, but Trump failing to deliver and his believer maintaining faith no matter what makes for such an apt AGC.

Great job at making your guy look like the monster in a horror movie there, Ben. :bravo:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Svaha posted:

Not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but Spitting Image is back after a 30+ year hiatus, and is posting full episodes on youtube! :toot:

For those of you who are not decrepit rotting old boomer types, Spitting Image is a live action political cartoon using incredibly grotesque silicone puppets, in the grand old British tradition of horrifyingly merciless caricature. You may have seen it before in that old genesis video from 80's that pokes fun at a doddering Ronald Reagan.

Anyway, here's a few of their latest offerings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_70gXb5mk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeTaeslXQbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvfhQYMnD94

E: oddly, some of the clips on their channel are somewhat less censored than the full episodes that are also on Britbox, So mild :nws: warning for Puppet dicks and pee tape trutherism, i guess?

Holy poo poo, thanks for posting this, it's fantastic!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

seiferguy posted:

I know everyone is focusing on Ben Garrison, but what about that other lovely right wing cartoonist, who happens to reside in... Philadelphia?? :gritin:

4 gently caress you

9 :bisonyes:

Complete sore loser. Imagine the shock!

Life comes at you fast.

Philadelphia being the place that struck the final blow against the Golden One has made Stiglich's tears especially tasty. :allears:

E: ^ Holy poo poo Stiglich. :stonk:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Nov 7, 2020

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Lodin posted:

She already tried tying him up and have him admit to all his crimes. Instead he just kept blubbering about how unfair it is that he can't gently caress his daughter.

...All of his crimes? That's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. :gonk:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Skippy McPants posted:

I can't find it now, but I'm specifically thinking of a comic where the child version of LCID's author insert lambasts Watterson for not merchandising C&H and how if he, the author, had a similarly popular IP he'd squeeze out every last dime.

I guess that's a position someone on the center-left could hold, but it stuck with me for being an apocalyptically bad take.

I mean, if it would have spared the world from those awful "Calvin peeing on a Chevrolet logo" stickers I would be all for Watterson licensing C&H.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Bert Roberge posted:

The distinguished British biologist, J.B.S. Haldane, who found himself in the company of a group of theologians. On being asked what one could conclude as to the nature of the Creator from a study of his creation, Haldane is said to have answered, “An inordinate fondness for beetles.”

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/...es%20of%20them.

Look, the God of Evolution just likes to create new beetles as a hobby. It calms Him down. :itisadiscworldreference:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

:lol: at England still being salty as hell over the Hand of God goal.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

You want to ease off the throttle of your Chance of Voter Fraud as you ramp up the Mail-In Ballots or you risk overheating. An Excitebike Cartoon.

E: Right comic this time! :shepface:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Oh my god. :cripes:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

So Roll's just gonna keep drawing Biden as a masked angry skeleton until the heat death of the universe, isn't he?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I was wondering how long it would take for Ramirez to go back to DEBT now that a Democrat is back in the White House. Glad to see I didn't have to wait long.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Imagine drawing this and thinking that the Tree of Liberty is the one we're supposed to be cheering for here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

After The War posted:

Although we're also the only animal that will go and plant more of them, so who's really in charge here?! :tinfoil:

And feed, water, and protect them from pests and diseases. Being a farm crop is actually a pretty good deal for the plants themselves.