Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
So I enjoyed Soul but I think it didn't click because it all seemed so obvious? There was nothing in there that I didn't see coming. And while I'm not saying that's bad I think to make it a 5/5 sorta film I'd want a revelation. I think it reminded me of the Good Dinosaur where it feels like they had an idea and had to reach it in a bit of a roundabout way. Like Graham Norton as a mystic who just happened to be in New York and had an answer for everything that needed to be done felt way too perfect. Again not enough to ruin the film or anything, it just feels a bit fridge logic.
Inside Out definitely worked better for me.

Graham Norton was great though, it was so weird to see him in something like this!

How did the cat not die when his soul went into heaven? I know it doesn't matter at all, I just wondered.

Taear fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Dec 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU