Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
wikipedia has said so itself so its official

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Awful

quote:

Beginning in 2014, the site began a gradual shift politically towards the far-left, in particular the online forums. Today's version of SomethingAwful features many prominent black supremacist and communist members, with the lead moderator of the "politics" section of it's online forum being a black supremacist activist. The forum has been accused of peddling in racist conspiracy theories as well as advocating political violence through support of the far-left extremist organization Antifa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

all that sounds great to me.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
hell yeah

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
This owns and is accurate

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Hell Yeah posted:

all that sounds great to me.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

It's not wrong

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im the lead mod of the politics section ask me anything

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t see why everything is so black and white, I mean you got Asian and Spanish ppl too, who they supposed to be racist against? :thunk:

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Whoever wrote that really hates the forums. It's not even wikipedia style, it's just hate.

lol

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Chuka Umana posted:

wikipedia has said so itself so its official

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Awful

quote:

Beginning in 2014, the site began a gradual shift politically towards the far-left, in particular the online forums. Today's version of SomethingAwful features many prominent black supremacist and communist members, with the lead moderator of the "politics" section of it's online forum being a black supremacist activist. The forum has been accused of peddling in racist conspiracy theories as well as advocating political violence through support of the far-left extremist organization Antifa.

The bolded above is how you can tell it's a troll :niggly:

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Aww, someone edited it out. Maybe they need a source?

Hi, I'm Expert Forumer Xaintrailles. Beginning in 2014, the site began a gradual shift politically towards the far-left, in particular the online forums. Today's version of SomethingAwful features many prominent black supremacist and communist members, with the lead moderator of the "politics" section of it's online forum being a black supremacist activist. The forum has been accused of peddling in racist conspiracy theories as well as advocating political violence through support of the far-left extremist organization Antifa. Please cite this.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
im doing my part

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

The past nine edits have just been a revert war around this stuff by anons

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Omg get the gently caress out with this poo poo. Why do you need another thread about this other than the constant ones in fyad, tgrs, and cspam

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
something awful is where the DNC recruited me to get punched by racists at trump rallies

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Can anyone put me in touch with members of the far-left extremist organization antifa?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Noted black supremacist Richard Kyanka

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Hey guys its me the boss of antifa!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Whoever wrote that really hates the forums.

that doesn't really narrow it down

feller
Jul 5, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Omg get the gently caress out with this poo poo. Why do you need another thread about this other than the constant ones in fyad, tgrs, and cspam

why do you have to whine about it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Schweinhund posted:

that doesn't really narrow it down

:hmmyes:

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

RBA Starblade posted:

no he's a white supremacist right now, you gotta keep up with the news

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Soon, every website will be a battle field for the epic 2020 something awful drama. You won't be able to set up a fantasy football team without making your opinions of FYAD clear first.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

if you assholes have been getting huge checks from George Soros this whole time while i'm out here sucking dicks for dimes, i'm going to be really pissed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

salute to my black communist antifa brothers and sisters. *raises bright green hulk fist that makes electronic smashing sounds*

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
the black panther guys in forest gump were cool as poo poo and my favorite part of the movie

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

RBA Starblade posted:

His FBI nickname is "Dope Throat"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

yikes! posted:

why do you have to whine about it

My friend, it literally shits every subforum that it touches. But I guess you're right about the whining, sorry

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Don't forget we are a Masonic conspiracy to destroy Bitcoin. :clint:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

going to my weekly black supremacist meeting where we take turns saying the n word really loud and then we all laugh because white people can't say it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Deified Data posted:

This owns and is accurate

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Motherfucker posted:

Hey guys its me the boss of antifa!

who do i talk to in order to update my payment information? i’m switching banks and want to make sure my future checks are routed properly

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Man, I wish!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

who do i talk to in order to update my payment information? i’m switching banks and want to make sure my future checks are routed properly

Just hit up the discord 'Fashbash 2020' that'll have all the latest information, and tankies for being a antifa supersoldier!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm a super soldier I'm gonna beat guys up

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Mah Antifa Bros...

People keep saying we're actually fascist and compare us to blackshirts so I propose we stop dressing in black. Can we all agree on a new color? I say pink or purple because those are colors of love!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I looked on the wiki page and it didn't have anything about this, I feel mislead.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
the sa balakava only has a mouth hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Man I wish we were that organized