Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
Oh man, I only ever passed that check. Listened to the fail, that is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

You have a goddamn chainsaw duel in RE7. It's campy.

Yeah so does Nic Cage in Mandy. You going to say that is campy too?

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug

DatonKallandor posted:

You mean the movie where he snorts a giant pile of coke off a glass shard after killing a drugged out demon-biker? Yeah, Mandy is camp as gently caress.

Sarcasm is hard on the internet

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

Pillbug

Xaris posted:

Playing the new Gemcraft that came out a week or so ago, pretty drat disappointed, I might see if I can still get a refund. It feels a lot clunkier, jankier, cheaply made, and just too many convoluted systems with talismans and poo poo like that. There's also a stupid amount of grind and things gated behind trials and poo poo. I seem to recall the previous Gemcraft being a lot more refined, polished, and simpler.

Anyone else playing it?

They are/have removing the trial requirement. There are rapid updates coming to the balance complaints. Ive just gotten back into the last one and am going to try again in a month.