Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

All this global pandemic business has been very upsetting to me in many ways, and I'd like a chill multiplayer game. I'm talking like Stardew level chill, you know? Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

edit nm you said multiplayer. Um, Golf With Your Friends? I think its on sale at Fanatical still

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/golf-with-your-friends

I'll amend my statement and say it doesn't have to be multiplayer, but it'd be cool if it was.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Good

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I ended up pulling the trigger on that $22 bundle. Does anyone play with an Xbox elite series 2 controller? If so what mapping would you suggest for the paddles?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Garfu posted:

MW5: This review was helpful for collecting mods and their order: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083937193/recommended/784080/

Did you actually manually download all 100 of these mods from Nexus or is there a collection that includes all of them? It's really painful to search these out since the names in the list don't actually match the name on Nexus.