Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hmmm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Can’t tell who is more scummy, Steak for once again making day 1 of a game about him or Lumpen for feeding into Steak’s megalomania

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Man it's just great to be playing mafia again. I actually first stopped lurking SA and bought an account to join a particular game 12 years ago. Not counting this month, havent played a game here in probably 10 years though. Makin me all nostalgic and poo poo.

BRB gonna go rip some Destiny's Child off Napster.

I think your timeline deviated from ours pretty heavily at some point.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

Or i could just flip a coin.

Ah, the binus approach.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votefinder padding its post count

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If I don’t post much over the next 24 hours or so I’m not lurking, just my broke brain being more broke than usual and making me feel full :smith:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ironicat:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote binus

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Just kidding ##unvote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

binus who scum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tremble at the sheer power of the lone vote. Quiver in fear, Hal Incandescent, as your scumminess becomes apparent! Your only hope of salvation is admitting the truth of your alignment under the pressure of this, a solitary vote 24 hours before the deadline!

Ha ha ha ha ha

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My phone signal loving sucks where I am right now

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

I think we are witnessing some scumbussing on this page

ETR used the phrase “townie slapfight” unironically so i would buy this

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I also don't think steak's ability is a town ability and I think disclosing it is away to get around the awkwardness of being scum out in the open, again.

"But guys, I told you I can vote 3 people at once or stack votes! It's totally a good thing!"

Not too much worse than random vigs going off, but I don't see that as a town move, and going back to the very very initial point.

yeah that's an awkward sober call out even in the skin of a joke

AA’s only content this game and it was built on not reading the OP where it’s stated the roles were designed before assigning alignment.

Everything else is him getting sassy about being called out for lurking or talking about Doug Mafia.

##vote AA feels like a good vote right now.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

2 penny bottle imp posted:

So you are admitting that in this scenario, b- is town, because otherwise if scum they would just tell scummates in chat, right? Yet you are still pushing them?

This is a diiiiiiirrty post. You know more than you are letting on.

##vote Leith

weak

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I know you aren't asking me, but it's a really bad argument that Penny is trying to make. That is all I will say.

you really enjoy answering for other people this game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

need amnistar to post 6 more times so we can kill off 4 lurkers

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Nobody is asking me questions :( Plus the bullshit content game answers don't really count since I wasn't the only one jumping in.

Who are your top 3 picks for a vote today?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

In todays showcase of bad posts. These ones!

##vote leith

weak

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

Is this going to be one of those games where we all forget how jokes work and take everything literally?

lumpen is in the game, yes

until scum most likely NK him

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

this is a very slow game, steak and beet have not managed 100 posts each in the first game day

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Leith Maclaine posted:

Hrmmm, Vig question:

Who would I Vig, AA because AA as scum is really drat good. And don't get me started with how good he is as a 3rd party. Eat the Rich statement about needing to pad their post count looks like someone to trying to obfuscate so it is looking scummy also.

Who would I give a Vig too, Lumped because right now they seem to be trying hard to get people to give content.

This is very much a scum post, however. Calls AA a good scum player then doubles down to butter him up in his SK play. Tries to cast shade on a new player for making a joke. Then ends by giving Lumpen their tacit approval. Disgusting.

##vote leith

would also still vote AA today

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

You seem awfully sure he’s town

We’ll know by day 3

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Normally I would agree with the 2 penny case but I find 2 of the 3 votes on them suspect

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I would vote 2 penny if it was that or a no axe though

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote dos centavos

definitely not interested in voting binus today

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

sure are a lot of watchers in this game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

binus almost definitely is not scum

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

a lumpen list at the beginning of the day might be even dumber than a lumpen list at the end of one

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote etr

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote Sal this is scum Sal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Do you not think that Xiw and ETR appearing literally 4 hours before the end of the day to be like "lol sorry!' and then dropping votes on me is a town thing to do? I sure as gently caress don't think it is.

maybe the mod pinged them

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

Look it’s a little eyebrow raising, but you lunging onto it is a little desperado.

Anyway I’m waiting to see what comes of their reads and catch up.

lol if you think they'll post any reads

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I mean obviously as town player I don't want to be cuddled so gently caress yeah I'm Desperado especially since the "case"against me is so loving flimsy

usually it's scum who don't want to be axed since, you know, that's much worse for their faction than if a town member gets axed

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Thats fine. Sometimes town players get cuddled on Day 1.

SalTheBard posted:

I mean obviously as town player I don't want to be cuddled so gently caress yeah I'm Desperado especially since the "case"against me is so loving flimsy

a radical shift in opinion

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

actually I think my incredible ability to sniff out scum is slightly out of alignment this game and that the scum is, in fact, Hal and not Sal.

##Vote hal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am good with ##vote 2 penny today

Still do not feel great about Sal, AA or probably ETR, would vote any of them with no questions

Hal Incandenza posted:

Sal, RF... Maybe humalong?

constantly changing opinions on who is scum (does say ETR would still be a "good vote")

Hal Incandenza posted:

Probably feel the same way but I also note Sal was here to chitchat about stuff but not really actually contribute to scum hunting

:ironicat:

was a very late vote on 2penny, seems to be doing a lot of coasting and shitposting aside from a scant case on Sal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote etr

The town move would have been to just lie down and take your licks

What? You mean the opposite of what Sal is doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote sal

leaning way back onto Sal after that RF vote.