Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

What if we see Chad beat them by grabbing the floor and slamming it on top of them, as a payoff to all of the jokes about how much he jobbed fights in the manga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
What if Chad loses to them?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I can't imagine Chad ever losing.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Chad dies to a dust bunny

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Chad dying to allergies is just being defeated by himself, which makes sense

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's not. your question about the next filler arc was completely ignored in favor of an unprompted fullbring arc discussion.

lol figured

Sydin posted:

To answer your actual question, the only filler arc that is worth watching is Zanpakuto Tales, since it has surprisingly good animation, some fun square ups you otherwise don't get to see in the main series, and gives the Zan spirits a chance to flex a little. All other filler can be safely skipped.

great! much obliged

Gologle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7opd_2MbJMw

Are you ready for Ichigo to fall down a tower!?

this is the final arc right? they hadn't animated it up until now?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

lol figured

great! much obliged

this is the final arc right? they hadn't animated it up until now?

Yep, it's the final arc unless they actually do whatever hell arc they've teased.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
I finally watched the anime.

Seeing the new Bankai made me remember how fun it was to watch/read Bleach back in the day, just waiting for Kubo to reveal another goofy idea. We used to wait years to see a new one.

Can't wait to see how they unfuck the ending, and for transcendent Chad to defeat Gerard Valkyrie.

edit: Also I am amazed at how much more coherent the story and worldbuilding feels compared to the manga. Pretty much every new addition has been good. It's a little surprising seeing all these scenes condensed though since reading it weekly made the pace feel so drawn out.

Thoren fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Apr 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
yeah i just blitzed through the anime too and it's a definite improvement over what we got in the manga. The closer we get to...those parts, the shakier things begin to feel. i honestly wouldn't mind extensive rewrites (poo poo i wouldn't mind if it ended at part 2).

sidenote: very funny that shinji got a special scene to show off his bankai when hisagi is right there.