Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Waffleman_ posted:

I wish she did more BWAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

chumbler posted:

Byakuya canonically has the same artistic sensibilities and skill.

Never forget Seaweed Ambassador.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Stairmaster posted:

Kubo also did a bleach spinoff colorful bleach that a lot of the anime omakes (like the shinigami woman association stuff) is based off of

It also had a nice reversible cover that made it look like an issue of the Seireitei Bulletin.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I read all of Bleach over about eight days and I enjoyed all of the stupid, of which there is a lot. My favorite character is the vizor dude who looks exactly like Super Bowl winning coach Andy Reid.

You mean Hachi? If so, then yes. He's the best Visored by default since he's the only one we see actually win a fight IIRC.

He also has one of the best masks

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well, the menos forest did. kubo came up with that one, but decided not to include it in the manga.

It gets mentioned in one of the novels at least, with Ashido defending it during the Jagdarmee's attack and we also find out he was the 7th Kenpachi's lieutenant.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Superchunky From Hell is still the best chapter title.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Captain Baal posted:

Chair Aizen was too good for this world

It is a splendid chair.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Darth TNT posted:

If with old man, you mean the commander, he wasn’t a war potential.

The old man was Ichibe, the Squad 0 rear end in a top hat.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Sydin posted:

Where the gently caress is Shaz Domino???

In the floor

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Sydin posted:

My favorite random lore tidbit that gets brought up and immediately dropped is during the village summit where we find out that there is an entire faction of samurai who use a completely different magic set that show up to guard the whole thing because they're considered neutral arbiters in the villages' various disputes. Anyway Sasuke bodies a bunch of them and then we never hear about them again, adios Naruto samurai we hardly knew ye.

At least Mifune bodied undead Hanzo and has the best looking Ultimate Jutsu in the Ninja Storm games.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
It's also where we get to see Hisagi's Bankai

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Aizen stopping Zangetsu with a single finger and Number One just cutting off mid song was fantastic.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Superchunky From Hell is still the best chapter name.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
https://twitter.com/tite_official/status/1687833336453189632

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Tsukishima rules super hard. Honestly one of the best villains in the show imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Robviously posted:

Imagine four Ichigos on the edge of a cliff ....

Ichigo Five Races