Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Every now and then I listen to some of the tracks in the third OST to get my fill of that delicious flamenco guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

tsukishima was a jojo villain and no bleach character was really equipped to deal with him. ichigo was especially not capable of doing so, since all of his powers are purely physical and he'd just lost most of them anyway. so, some other character who can alter reality and causality in powerful but limited ways would have been a good match. perhaps even a criminally underused character who had never gotten much of a chance to do anything besides start off the previous arc?

lol jk, time for a sword fight.

It's been quite some time since I've seen the show, but the way I remember he was portrayed being present in their past memories, I thought someone would have made the connection the guy hasn't aged at all, or that he's still wearing the exact same clothes. The age thing is fungible if the memories are only a few years old, but wearing the exact same clothes? In each of their respective personal moments? That's incredibly unlikely and someone should've picked up on that.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Rangiku has the longest face in anime.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I hope it's a complete reboot with a story that makes sense.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Oxxidation posted:

WOLVES AIN’T HOWL ALONE

Ah yes, Coyote Starrk. Created a little girl out of himself because he didn't want to be alone, then stuck his finger in her butt.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I want bleach to be back, even if it is an adaptation of the final arc.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

I'm ready. Give me more Bleach.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Electric Phantasm posted:

Did they say who's doing the Blood War adaptation?

That and if they're bringing back the same composer or not.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Mraagvpeine posted:

I'm a little sad that we won't get a continuation of this comic.

that just tells me one piece is still on the right track

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Terror Sweat posted:

This happened to toriko but that madman made gold out of it

Will we ever get another Toriko anime?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Funky Valentine posted:

Literally Pesci from Jojo.

MJeff specifically said sexy.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
note: kubo in japanese means anus

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Schubalts posted:

Absolute Hypnosis only worked on people who watched and listened to the entire release ritual. It had a long enough incantation to make the other Captains think Aizen was showing them his full bankai.

In retrospect it was kinda hilarious.

"Hey everyone, check out my dance moves!" *does tai chi slower than a grandma high on muscle relaxers*

*everyone in seireitei watches in amazement the most exiting thing to happen in centuries*

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Bleach doesn't exactly have strong worldbuilding.

I disagree. Kubo built a strong world by accident and didn't take advantage of it.

He's not a good writer, but a brilliant clothing designer.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
love is a strong word and there was a lot of filler in the anime that I don't love

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Looks pretty good, shame we have to wait another year.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

MonsterEnvy posted:

Bankai. But yeah Gin later admits he was lying about how fast it was and how long it got.

good title for a new bleach thread

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Bambietta Basterbine :lol: what a fuckin name

this poo poo is gonna be so tight

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Kild posted:

So you want yuyu hakusho?

A remaster would be nice.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there are probably anime-only bleach fans who would prefer to avoid spoilers. however, the bleach anime ended a decade ago and this handful of people are freaks.

I am that freak, and I demand no spoilers.

...ok, I read some fan wiki stuff some years ago, but I only remembered how the manga ends! The non-ichigo fights and character interactions should still be cool to see for the first time, right?

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

:lmao:

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I just saw a new episode of bleach today in the year 2022, and it was good.

I hope this level of animation quality remains, it's such a big contrast compared to even the final episodes just 10 years ago.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Everything Yamamoto did in the fake karakura town arc.

Ichigo turning hollow in the Ulquiorra fight.

Gin betraying Aizen at the last possible minute.

The final battle between Ichigo and Aizen.

Also, I really liked Ichigo's fullbringer outfit, and later Kugo's outfit after he stole it. I've always liked that kind of human exoskeleton motif.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I'm too hype, guys. I no longer wish to be spoilered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I made an anime only thread. I hope we meet again in over 900 years...