Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Asiina posted:

GenericGirlName and Teland, both of you are on the block tonight. How confident do you feel that you'll be staying? In the event that you go, is there anything you'd like to say?
I think this will be a close vote. No one I talked to seemed very happy about the choice. I like GGN and I think it's unfortunate that one of us has to go for no particular reason. If I have to go, I don't begrudge anyone their vote, I just hope this is the last randomized nomination of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Mikujin posted:

One of the above players is just playing the "look I'm sympathetic, too" card.
You can vote against GGN and still be upset about the way she went down. I am, and I benefited the most from it.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

That was unexpected.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Miku was chosen by fate.

SalTheBard volunteered to take the second spot. I don't actually want him evicted!

curiousCat was the surprise third nomination. I was impressed with her unicorn skills, and I suck at those types of games, so I'm hoping she can help win the veto. Again, I don't particularly want her evicted.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

holy moly

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

got it

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Asiina posted:

Anomalous Amalgam, you are safe.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

I'll steal the veto.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

aww thanks guys

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

I'll take the Advantage.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Podima posted:

Teland, who would you identify as the best liar in the house? I am not a valid option.
I think and hope most people have been pretty upfront with me here. I may well find out I'm terribly wrong soon... tbd

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

I'll keep it all to myself.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Oh jeez I was so nervous!

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

ugh

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Asiina posted:

Teland and Sniper, you've both made it to jury in your first game. This is all uncharted waters. How do you think the game will change for you now that we're in the second half?
highfives Sniper

Well I went into the first half without a clue what I'm doing and it's been alright, so I think I'm going to keep that strategy up. I know there will be a lot more difficult decisions now that there are no more obvious evictions left.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

That last gif is really unsettling and I love it.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

pera

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Rude, I'll take one from Sniper.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

kash

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

somber

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

statue

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

I love that no one picked veto.

Chop Poque.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Thursday

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Chop Poque back

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

somber

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Chop hats

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Asiina posted:

PROMPT: Name someone who won the Power of Veto and used it.

sniper

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

chop poque

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

bags 11-0

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

sniper4625 posted:

Teland, we never shared a cabal, but I enjoyed the times we shared a HOH room. Shout out to a fellow neophyte for going the distance.
It's been a good time, and I really hope next game we both play in we have a stronger tie.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Sal - I really appreciate the game you've played, and would be happy to see you get to the end of this. When it comes down to it, I don't have the history with you that I have with the others, and I'm not sure where we stand.

Poque - Have you not been on the block at all this game? What the heck?! Not fair.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

I'm nominating The Lord of Hats as replacement. I think this will also not come as a surprise to anybody!

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

yeah ok, I'm kinda hype

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

B

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

B

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

A