Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

you ever just, you know... you're watching netflix late at night, clicking next episode repeatedly, eating a package of oresop, and you kinda just... fall asleep, with the oroes nestled in your arm, completely innocent. and then you wake up the next morning, in a full on bear cuddle with 'em, and like it was the best sleep you ever had?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Omg yes, so relatable.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
team treasure ftw

Escape From Noise

I cuddle all of my food. From the inside.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
spooning a large supreme pan pizza, don't wanna get out of bed

vanisher

Coworker: Hey whats that black stuff on your cheek

Me, blushing like an idiot: nothing happened!!

vanisher

Snuggling up to the 6 foot tall clear plastic sack of cheetos I bought from the factory

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tightly hugging a hollow easter bunny to my chest as chaos quickly breaks out

Manifisto

waking up with the pint of cherry garcia cradled in my arms

"my sweet . . . . you were too good for this world . . . :cry:

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Trying to calm down my hysterical Oreos after they saw a little Doritos dust on my collar

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

Trying to calm down my hysterical Oreos after they saw a little Doritos dust on my collar

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

flinching internally when the protagonist of the show orders a banh mi sandwich

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Manifisto posted:

flinching internally when the protagonist of the show orders a banh mi sandwich

Stoner Sloth

careful, you'll attract bears!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

idiotsavant
having extremely consensual extremely horney sex with oreos

City of Glompton

having a very sexy dream about eating out the oreos and waking up next to this

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Escape From Noise

Chocolate covered Oreos are superfreaks. The kind you don't bring home to mama.

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

having a very sexy dream about eating out the oreos and waking up next to this

lol

ty nesamdoom!

idiotsavant
cuddling oreos, feeling their tits and rear end

vanisher

Doing laundry and finding oreo cookies missing the filling in the bedsheets "ugh this is disgusting that young adult bible is doing NOTHING Jim"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
the next morning oreo said that they'd call but never did. feel so used. no cookie is getting this cookie for a long time.,