Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
*catching up on NYD* BEEF. BEEF. BEEF. BEEF. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

coconono posted:

No you see the master plan is to get everyone to like him by getting them to loathe him first.

The KENTA/Switchblade thing is interesting because you know it has to rankle Switchblade. But this could mostly be me pining for a proper Bullet Club Civil War since the last one was a flat out dud.

Just going off commentary (which, who knows how much Gedo etc clue them in on things), Kevin bringing up the entire "Jay asking why people in CHAOS just don't challenge Okada" thing seems to be sowing the seeds for Jay jumping the line to challenge KENTA if he wins the belts, but hoo boy, do I not see Naito dropping the belts that soon unless they do a long build for KENTA finally getting his shot.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

John Dudebro posted:

give me marko stunt in bosj or go to hell

Stunt-Ishimori BOSJ2020, book it, coward...everyone

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

DIE, KENTA, DIE

that said the best heels always are telling the truth in their eyes

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Two part question for what I assume is still the 2017 thread:

1) I'm looking for the cover of the Japanese magazine post-Omega/Okada Dominion draw, with Okada reaching to cover Omega at 59:55ish. For whatever reason, my googling is for naught.

2) probably no chance there's somewhere doing posters of that? I think that'd be a keen 16x20 on my wall.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

...I don't remember Okada looking quite so...like that

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
His body took all the damage meant for his head and redirected it to his stomach. I was definitely wondering if he had coronavirus, though, so hopefully he pulls through this!

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

it's back, baby, it's good (wolf howl)

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

EVGA Longoria posted:

So is there any reasonable way to watch NJPWWorld on an AppleTV? That's probably been the biggest stumbling block for my. The iOS app refuses to cast to AppleTV, saying it's not allowed. I had to use my laptop and cast the entire screen last time, which was less than ideal. Or if there's a way to do it with a console, I could do it. I might even be willing to try the Roku apps on my TV if that would work. Just something to let me watch an internet stream on my TV without sacrificing my laptop to do it.

There is no Roku app for New Japan (YET, COWARD HAROLD). I think the only Good NJPW App is on a Fire stick if you've got one of those kicking around?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
what's the ideal time to cancel/buy a new account? I've got a new credit card number I want/need to swap to, but don't want to get a weird double-charge along the way.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Someone please make an edit of "Rap music, my droogs!" with "Scooby Dooby Doo!"

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Okada was always the best.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
NJPWext has a chat thing included in it that they upped the limits on for social distancing.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

SalTheBard posted:

How do you find that?

https://front.njpwworld.com/my when you're logged in.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

extradite THIS! posted:

Minoru Suzuki at Ichigaya is the ultimate dream I never knew I had

I already got my Very Tall Person at Ichigaya dream, now I get this!

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I feel like Suzuki & ZSJ defended the RevPro belts against some combination of CCK.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=190880 (spoilers for RevPro Epic Encounter 2018)

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Gumball Gumption posted:

He's going to come back an inch taller.

coming back looking like Young Suzuki throwing the towel off his head

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1119752914199703552?s=19

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I just started watching 2/1/20 and Gino makes a joke about the Steve Corino virus and what an innocent stupid world it was back then

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

God, that loving match!!!! Kevin Kelly's a chud but bless him and Gino and Juice on that match.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Ohhhhhhhhhhh 😍

It's so much!!!

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Is this last card getting the Kevin Kelly solo announce treatment or is it just the NJC?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

I'm the guy strapping himself into the torture device besides Bond with a bowl of popcorn.
Goldfinger: Back again Mr. Jerusalem? :sigh:

Homer Eating Donuts In Hell.jpg

I think in going to switch back to Japanese announcers for the NJ Cup after hearing solo Kelly without a crowd.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

JOHN CENA posted:

40 hit pj black like a ton of bricks though

Why does he look like Saturn now

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
SANADA has had the same "is freelancer, will never get big gold" vibes, even though he doesn't work other feds (last non-NJ show would be 2016).

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Everyone from Joliet is a Blues Brother.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Cerebral Bore posted:

Remember that the Jay-1 Supercard sold out MSG

you're welcome :)

i regret nothing with this snipe, it has me thinking about buying a shirt that says KING SWITCH on it.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Goddamnit they discontinued the Android NJPW app and despite the website saying the videos can be casted from Chrome there's no cast button.

Hopefully this is fixed soon but I don't have high hopes. I want to watch on my TV, not my phone. :smith:

Hmm! I thought the app was basically just a fancy bookmark. I've been able to cast from just Android Chrome before, though, I'll have to test it out.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
When do we find out what the stip is for Yano-ZSJ?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Thauros posted:

just updated, it's a no turnbuckle pad match

intriguing. i love it.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Is the J-Cup live on NJPW World? I got an ad for it on Fite today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Man, I'm getting a pin on Fujita! I know! The Hart-Austin Survivor Series! He'll look strong and I'll look smart! *completely fucks up the flip over*