Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i have similarly confusing ideas about some flannel shirts i own so tbh i cant judge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
you like haikyuu so maybe you'd like other fujo shows :twisted:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Jealousy by Scarlet Beriko for gay guys

Yokohama Shopping Trip and Hakumei & Mikochi for lesbians

Kara no Kyoukai for nbs

speaking of nbs you've read/watched Houseki no Kuni right?

i, too, am a fan of Murcielago

e; i read what felt like 500 chapters of soul eater purely because the leads were a goth rock rear end fxnb couple and it was mostly not about that but pretty enjoyable. also there's a flirty witch with bangin titties

ee; also probably worth jotting down some of the official Touhou manga though I've only read Forbidden Scrollery, which was fantastic but not very shippy (snooze iwll probably yel at me for this one) good niht everyone

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Feb 15, 2020

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
tbf, aikawa's dick is huge

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I want to be the sister's girlfriend's live in crafter

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
did bees toxx me for granbelm i dont remember

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

i have been enjoying 'can't defy the lonely girl' a lot lately
lot of good yuri to read... strange voices next door... run away with me girl... still sick... your true color seems like it has good potential...

wheenever i can read yuri again im gonna have the bagngnersst backlog

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
lmfao, good work everyone

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

hosed up but pre ascension frumpy nerd Hiura is actually the cutest one

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i like the fanart

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I think the demon girl who wants to gently caress older women is good, personally

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Girlfriends is better than Bloom Into You :evilbuddy:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Bloom Into You is a nice story that does absolutely nothing for me on a personal level, Girlfriends I relate to a lot, hence I'm 100% correct when I post "Girlfriends is better than BIY" on the internet

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Furthermore, people with different emotional experiences with art are wrong :twisted:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Aurora posted:

i agree, which is why dis not watching all of symphogear invalidates their opinions

i watched and enjoyed the first two seasons

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the unique angle of Girlfriends for me is their bonding as friends over sharing feminine beauty stuff that the fashionable one gets the ' nerdy' one into bc of her initial attraction she doesn't realize is attraction and if you like that Useless Princesses does a very similar thing but the gyaru girl hits her teacher in the face.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

ToxicFrog posted:

Finished After Hours. Overall, I liked it, but the ending seemed a bit...incongruous? Like, everything up to the end of the After Hours rave was great, but then Kei vanishing to wind down the family business doesn't seem in keeping with what we've seen of her character so far, nor does it seem like a good excuse for keeping them apart when they're just an overnight train ride away from each other.

It felt kind of like the story had a natural conclusion at the end of the rave, but the author had a coda they wanted to add on -- Kei has to step back from both the music scene and her relationship with Emi for a while, Emi has to step up and take over Kei's duties while figuring out how to be a functional adult without leaning on Kei -- but didn't really have a good way of making that happen. And we didn't even get a cute epilogue where they reunite or anything!

In conclusion, great 2.5 volumes with a kind of baffling 0.5 volume at the end? Still liked it overall and would definitely recommend it, though.

have you read Octave?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
yeah, been a while since I've read it but I liked it a lot

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

read the mangas about trans people then instead...???

post them then :greencube:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
very biased selector here but i can think of one good het trans romance off the top of my head and it's bride was a boy (great manga with a culture shock title but it's very 101 educational material)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
have you read Stop! Hibari-kun?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
it is def an 80s gag romance with a trans girl but it's funny and every chapter cover is really indulgent fashion illustration of her so it evens out

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

I am going to mention Yuureitou at this time which is really messy and iffy but I liked a lot

Yuureitou is insanely good

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

atrus50 posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/45515/boys-run-the-riot

two guys starting a streetwear business in high school standing five feet apart cuz they're not gay

honestly disappointing how much this doesnt get into the streetwear culture aspect

this is fantastic thanks for posting

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
its doomed to be compared to prunus girl in my mind due to the name similarity and well, i really really like prunus girl

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
what the... since when is that a supernatural genderbender

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Snooze Cruise posted:

ok b*tch, sure it is a supernatural body swap that involves different genders instead of a supernatural genderbender

Next dis going to tell me that part of the appeal is the changes to one's own body and that a swap skips that

im sorry for misreading the tags??? it just seemed like a v normal manga when i read 2 chapters of it 5 years ago n not something that would have a supernatural premise. that makes it vaguely more interesting though.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
oh wow i had it confused for some really generic 'fujo x yuri otaku' thing... oh wow its by the useless princesses author? interesting interesting

my apologies to my friend, snooze cruise

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
wish i had a gf to hold me back when i say im gonna fight a really tall guy at a bar

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i punched a tall guy once n then just stared into his eyes like a dear in headlights as he walkedu p to me and did one of those judo moves where it feels like your feet go over your head n walked away and i got up and made no attempt to follow him

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
pink film i s bafdass

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
they aren't pinku i dont think but two violent unpleasant gay movies i really liked were Gonin and Shinjuku Triad Society

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

someone who knows about astronomy please explain what the sex joke is here

e; o wait i completely missed the visual gag where hes a swan, apologies everyone

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Apr 29, 2020

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
gently caress im out of chapters again

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
in the webcomic "Mage and Demon Queen" the demon queen is taller than the mage and has big boobs

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
wait it does?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
mfw i see 20+ unread posts in the adtrw lgbt thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoBFDWNLUNA