Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
usual color of your pee
light lemonade
apple juice
motor oil
tar
4000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets two extra pillow cases value buy deep pocket (chrome autofilled this for me??)
View Results

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just drank some water, op

:monar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

So many people disclosing that they drink their own piss in here, disgusting freaks. I only drink cum.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cum is 99% piss bro
The other 1% also piss

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I drink about 3-4 L a day in the winter with no physical activity, more in the summer or if I'm exercising.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Y'all got some seriously tiny bladders if you're pissing that much
I only piss outside to conserve water on my bill. It's been lucrative until I get convicted for public nudity and exposure
Also I drink directly from big rear end Mason jars that are chilling in the fridge right now

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cum is 99% piss bro
The other 1% also piss

But my piss (at least) is thinner than cum, there's clearly more to it than you're letting on...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Going to take this as proof that salt isn't unhealthy for yoi

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I drink at least a couple gallons of water a day, but also usually go through a liter of cheap vodka a day. It seems to balance out somehow.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I have lots of free water but I piss and poo poo in most of it just so others can't have it :twisted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i love to pee

so yes i drink alot of water + other liquids regularly

BITCH!!!!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I thought all of my problems were related to dehydration so I started drinking more water. Nope. I'm still racist.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

house of the dad posted:

I thought all of my problems were related to dehydration so I started drinking more water. Nope. I'm still racist.
Have you tried PURIFIED water?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

numberoneposter posted:

Have you tried PURIFIED water?

Note that this is different from DISTILLED water. Do not regularly drink distilled water

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You can't fix dehydration by drinking water. Don't you know your skin gets dry if you shower a lot? The same happens to your innards when you drink water. You gotta drink lotion if you want to moisturize.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Scudworth posted:

This is the answer. There is no reason to drink beyond how thirsty you feel, and doing so ranges from pointless to dangerous, no matter what the mommy blogs are telling you. Even (and especially) while excising. No one needs litres and litres of water per day unless you have a medical problem.

Short article - https://wolterskluwer.com/company/newsroom/news/2015/06/drink-when-thirsty-to-avoid-fatal-drops-in-blood-sodium-levels-during-exercise.html

Long podcast version - https://maximumfun.org/episodes/adam-ruins-everything/adam-ruins-everything-episode-8-hydration-and-hyponatremia-tamara-hew-butler/

Didn't click but does the fact that I had a kidney stone count as a medical condition that justifies drinking two 32oz Nalgenes of water per day? I noticed my hands get less dry in the winter compared to last year when I only drank when I was thirsty.

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
I heard that if you drink a lot of those energy drinks your dick will stay limp.
so far I have not had that problem so im off to get more red bulls.

naem
May 29, 2011

it’s not hot in norcal very often but the air is drier or something and everyone carries around water jug things everywhere, you really dehydrate fast here for some reason (as opposed to the frozen swamp I grew up in)

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

No and I don't suck e ough dick eithrr

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

kazr posted:

drat dude, its like you've just given up on life

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if you permanently wear a catheter you won't have to piss and can drink all the water you want. makes u think

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

naem posted:

it’s not hot in norcal very often but the air is drier or something and everyone carries around water jug things everywhere, you really dehydrate fast here for some reason

True. Which is why I carry around a water jug thing everywhere.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

I carry my water with me in a camelback backpack.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
I'm one of those assholes that carries around a liter+ water jug with them at all times. AMA.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Console Role Player posted:

I'm one of those assholes that carries around a liter+ water jug with them at all times. AMA.

Do you have designated refill spots? Water fountains, spigots, lakes, retention pond, etc?

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch

Sjs00 posted:

Do you have designated refill spots? Water fountains, spigots, lakes, retention pond, etc?

The pond behind my house has the best tasting water. A little fish poop never hurt anyone.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

The pond behind my house has the best tasting water. A little fish poop never hurt anyone.

Hell yeah RAW water

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Still water has the most noticeable flavor notes

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I got one of those Lifestraw bottles with the filter so I can just scoop up some water from a puddle or dip it in a dirty toilet and I’m good. Because of the filter. I can and will be hydrated anywhere and any time.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
I like carbonated water because it’s like mild cbt for my throat.

I like my balls lightly squeezed, my throat lightly scratched and my video games set to ‘normal’

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

How much of that do you actually drink and how much of it is just to look like a mega douche

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

How much of that do you actually drink and how much of it is just to look like a mega douche

I usually manage to drink it all during a single work shift, so it's definitely being used for its intended purpose. The douche thing is an added bonus tho.

It also gets used while I'm around the house. No binging Netflix thirsty for me.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
of course i do it's fun to piss

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bobcats posted:

of course i do it's fun to piss

I find piss breaks provide me with a valuable moment of quietude, in which I may expose my vulnerabilities and release any inner turbulence that otherwise hammers torrentially within me like a waterfall

also I can take my phone in there and literally porcelain thronepost. Really, what’s not to like?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mooey Cow posted:

I have lots of free water but I piss and poo poo in most of it just so others can't have it :twisted:

Are you my dog?

I thought I told you to stop doing that.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kazr posted:

Staying hydrated will really plump up those salivary glands and help you suck more dicks

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Is diet mountain thunder considered water

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA
HA
HAHAHAHA
HAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
HA

no

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Don't drink too much water, though. It strips the electrolytes from your blood. Or whatever that Instagram ad trying to sell me electrolyte powder said.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
stop drinking water

eat it instead - with new WaDirt©!

featuring artisinal, organic, natural binding molecules sourced from free-trade dirt farms that contain the precious water so it can be ingested as God intended - with chewing!

your monthly subscription box will contain one pound of premium dirt powder and one bottle of natural spring-like Dasani water. simply mix the ingredients and presto - WaDirt© is ready!

so stop drinking water like a chump - eat it in a clump! WaDirt©!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

Is diet mountain thunder considered water

Only if you buy it from the good Dollar Tree. The one that Brenda shops at fuckin' sucks.