Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Wheeee posted:

except your gross incompetence, horrendous judgement, and lovely attitude already had this ball rolling well before those screenshots got leaked, all they did was get the attention of people who weren't already paying attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

THS posted:

yeah if ppj is utterly sincere and had the best of intentions this is no less completely insane

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Chwoka posted:

thank god we have a spy to tell us that something sensitive users are suckshit nazis
lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Really cool to see that after the old trans threads got moved to protect trans goons that had posted personal information from the creepers, stalkers, bigots, and nazi weirdos that have accounts, it turns out one of the moderators is posting on multiple of those groups' discords and communities, under the same username paling around with them, allegedly to get their SA names and ban them. It's very cool this stranger with access to info on me personally was, at best, playing IRL Mafia with the scummiest poo poo on the internet.

It is also incredibly cool to have the one mod who I thought had my back and genuinely cared about minority posters on SA defending this absolutely lovely idea and getting mad that people were upset about this obviously stupid breech of trust. It doesn't hurt at all and I in fact don't feel like absolute poo poo over it.

Thanks Koalas March and PPJ. I'm sure you playing pretend nazi between banning posters cause they're rude to you definitely helped the forum and wasn't the worst goddamn idea you could have possible had.

EDIT: Amazing timing and understanding of tact by the mods probing people ITT. Seriously, spectacular work in the most literal sense.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

littleorv posted:

Meltdown May starts earlier every year
Jonesdown January

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007