Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Lmao came here to post that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lmao holy poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lowtax eat my rear end you piece of poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Board games rock

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

16 years ago today Dave Matthews Band dumped 800 lbs of piss and poo poo on an architectual tour boat on the Chicago river.

A goon was on that boat.

This is their story.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1174437&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post289846785

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Pick posted:

during a pandemic, when under-the-table workers such as sex workers do not have access to traditional forms of unemployment support, and one has to imagine their regular clientele has probably dried up out of fear of the virus, event/conference cancellations, curfews, men being unable to get out of the house as readily, we have a super cool and turbo #woke thread about hiring a prostitute to do fetish services :)

I am sure she is doing it because she is really into it (and has definitely been a prostitute a long time and isn't doing sex work because a pandemic has interrupted cash flow for millions). I *wipes a tear, sniff* love to see the community helping other people. wow.

?????????????????

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Pick posted:

Doing sex work is never something the person who's being hired wants to do, because otherwise, they'd just be having sex for free--like people do. It's not a mark against them at all.

Shut Da gently caress Up

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Pick posted:

lmao the DNC convention watch thread has gotten an average of... one page of posts per day.

I guess because it would require something that isn't anime. however :lmao: that people who say they're The Most informed voters didn't even tune in to see one of the biggest political events of the year, or know what was being said there and/or by whom

who would want to watch a colin powell speech?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

What

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

My favorite forum is the football funhouse

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I like to post and chat with my friends