Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

So im trying to eat more spicy foods so im not such a loving punk, and yesterday i had the worst case of burning bum ive had in ages, my rear end in a top hat blazed hotter than the sun. Got me wondering how the real spice champs deal with it, do they just have calloused harded tush rings? Do you take poop breaks to splash milk on it? Do they get it replaced after each meal?

Please help enlighten me so i can eat spicy foods like a regular masochist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Cut out the middle man and just stick spicy food right up your rear end

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Soft serve ice cream enemas. Duh, op.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its just about building tolerance OP.

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
Before you poop rub vaseline around/in your butthole; also watch out for the toilet monster. They love spicy lubed buttholes.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Poop with your mouth.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
have your wife or a trusted cousin rub a cube of ice around your butt hole until it is fully melted. you should feel numb.

:taco: :yosbutt: :taco: :yosbutt: :taco: :yosbutt: :taco: now ur ready 2 eat :taco: :yosbutt: :taco: :yosbutt: :taco: :yosbutt: :taco:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Snort lines of cayenne. Makes everything feel better.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
If you don't enjoy the pleasure of the pain, then you aren't ready for the spice.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Is this actually a thing? I feel like it's a common joke but I've never experienced it, and I eat pretty spicy stuff that a lot of people wouldn't touch.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
just sit on a traffic cone

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

ArbitraryC posted:

Is this actually a thing? I feel like it's a common joke but I've never experienced it, and I eat pretty spicy stuff that a lot of people wouldn't touch.

If my rear end could talk it would fill your ears with tales of suffering and woe at the hands of the dastardly spice barrons of mouth town

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

RepeatingMeme posted:

If my rear end could talk it would fill your ears with tales of suffering and woe at the hands of the dastardly spice barrons of mouth town

There's gotta be just other issues with your diet then imo. Maybe not having enough fiber to dilute it or w/e I don't know. When I googled about spicy poops (that's unfortunately in my search history now) I noticed a lot of people seemed to experience it as a spicy diarrhea so they're probably just neckbeards eating spicy fast food and never consume anything remotely healthy so I'd try that first OP.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
Drink milk before or after your spicy meal

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I don't think your rear end in a top hat is supposed to burn. Thats never happened to me.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Make sure you have a large selection of hot sauce in your fridge at all times OP.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I eat s lot of spicy food (my wife is from Sichuan) and I don't get spicy butthole. It's just tolerance I guess, just like your mouth lol.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Eat spoonfuls of this with everything OP.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
If your foray into spicy is just Frank's red hot sauce then that's your problem.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
As Cain said to Able; blow it out your rear end OP!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Put the spicy food in a condom before swallowing it

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Two words: Milk Enema

slam dunk
May 20, 2007

on fire
two words: colostomy bag

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Spice rear end is 90% psychological so add some rohypnol to your meal and forget you ate it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
two words: milkenema colostomybag

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Start out small, as a previous poster said Frank's Red Hot won't gain you a lot of traction. It can take years, but by eating hotter and hotter sauces, and peppers (go from jalapeno to serrano to habanero etc) one day you can handle stupid-grade additive like megadeath, or some dried carolina reapers. Once you're finally ready, after many years of training, shove all of it right up your rear end. Right up there. Make sure it stays in your butthole.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ArbitraryC posted:

Gotta second this. We eat spicy curries at least a few times a week and no one in my household suffers from spicy butt. My literal toddler eats curry and doesn't suffer the spicy poops.

Forbidden Donut
Mar 19, 2006
mmm....
Spicy bum is a real thing for sure. For me it has to be REAL hot though like eating raw habanero hot or really spicy hot sauce.

I don't find this that bad. The real problem I've faced when eating things like reapers/ghost other high capsaicin is actually strong cramping pains in my stomach/intestines. My most recent experience was doing the recent iteration of the death nut challenge. Sure my mouth burned, but the cramps that I experienced an hour or 2 later were way worse and I was praying for death. So by the time it exists my body the hot bum is actually a god send because the cramps are over. I've alway wondered how folks deal with this. I've seen some competitive eaters take pepto before hand I have no idea if this does anything though. ANY PRO TIPS?

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I deal with a spicy butthole by pooping, OP

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
I quite enjoy the burning sensation after a hot shite. It's got great holefeel.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I don't get no spicy butthole. But I've been eating spicy poo poo for my whole life. A good tip is to be not white. Being white apparently is the leading cause of the ol' spicy BUTTHOLE

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
This invokes mental images of surfing

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
What about the toilet monsters? If you are sweating profusely and straining you wont be able to move. Then they will gitch you. Is there a fecal non burnative alternative when eating spicy food?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You gotta enhance it with a lot of whiskey. Then you will get necro rear end.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gath posted:

What about the toilet monsters? If you are sweating profusely and straining you wont be able to move. Then they will gitch you. Is there a fecal non burnative alternative when eating spicy food?

i fear no toilet

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Serious Reply: Mind your fiber and oil content.

Capsaicin's the spicy molecule and it's fat soluble.

Slow, greasy shits burn.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Accretionist posted:

Serious Reply: Mind your fiber and oil content.

Capsaicin's the spicy molecule and it's fat soluble.

Slow, greasy shits burn.

This + eat dairy w/ it or before the capsaicin binds to the dairy proteins saving your butt hole the burn

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Real talk: Greek Yogurt.

Capsaicin spicy doesn't hurt on the other end for me, but AITC (horseradish, mustard) is an INVIGORATING START TO THE MORNING HOOOO

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I have honestly never noticed spicy butthole syndrome or any kind of digestion issue from eating spicy food, and I like eating really fuckin spicy food. Like I only notice the spice burning sensation in my mouth\lips, after you swallow whatever you're eating it doesn't seem to just sit there burning your stomach indefinitely so why does it burn your rear end in a top hat? There is something else going on here and this phenomenon of spicy shittings needs further investigation imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

the worst part isn't the pooping imo, it's the lack of sleep because of stomach cramps at 3am