Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

we need more PS threads and to that end I suggest fabulous prize giveaways

I would contribute to funding said gives aways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I have too many gold threads I don’t deserve I’ll put up 10 bux a month for one year for the best photoshop of the month.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
when things are too stale I usually wrap them in some damp paper towel and microwave for like 10 seconds or so

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I have too many gold threads I don’t deserve I’ll put up 10 bux a month for one year for the best photoshop of the month.

I for one think Burrito Boy here ought to pay for lots of stuff. Like pizza parties and that thing that was like a slip'n'slide but was alligator (crocodile?) themed and you like slid into the alligator's face like it was eating you which in hindsight is actually proabably responsible for some kids haveing a permanent fear of alligators/crocodiles.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

I for one think Burrito Boy here ought to pay for lots of stuff. Like pizza parties and that thing that was like a slip'n'slide but was alligator (crocodile?) themed and you like slid into the alligator's face like it was eating you which in hindsight is actually proabably responsible for some kids haveing a permanent fear of alligators/crocodiles.

That seems reasonable

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Literally A Person posted:

Bouncy house plz

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

GBS megathreads are great because you have posts from years and years ago showing just how much the window of acceptable comedic discourse has shifted in that time. they are important artefacts of a ruder and less enlightened time, when viewed in their proper context.

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain
Someone needs to start that "hosed up poo poo from GRAD school" thread people were talking about starting.

I am at work and can't put together a decent post to kick it off but I promise to post stuff about law school.

Flutieflakes017 fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 15, 2020

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

The Walrus posted:

when things are too stale I usually wrap them in some damp paper towel and microwave for like 10 seconds or so

Whoa does this actually work?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Moola posted:

Hell yeah

I'm white trash as gently caress and this is a staple of fixing up old food

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Moola posted:

he's making a white trash burrito

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
BRB gonna microwave some stale rear end bread

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Reboot the china thread, IMO.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
Does my ‘reddit: 7 kinds of paedo‘ thread count as a mega thread? If so I’m down to close that sucker and start a new one if there’s a place for it

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Revive the Duggar thread
:unsmigghh:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Moola posted:

BRB gonna microwave some stale rear end bread

you're gonna be amazed

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I have too many gold threads I don’t deserve

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747