Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Touching
Don't loving touch me
Touch me, baby
I only let Goku touch me
View Results

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
No, quite the opposite; actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I don't understand the question.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Don’t stand
Don’t stand so
Don’t stand so close to me

your post reminded me of that stupid rear end show on network tv a few years back and now i'm pissed off

it was called Gizmo or seomthing like that i never watched it but i saw an ad for it that had that song and for some GOD drat REASON my brain decided it really needed to remeber that poo poo

gently caress

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I need more data to form a conclusion ;)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yes! I also only make eye contact through mirrors and other reflective surfaces, and when approached I scuttle away, crab-like

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

just take the loving handshake

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Normal contact is fine, but you can get people who’re waaaay too huggy-touchy when you barely know them, or people who just stand that *tiny* bit too close for comfort: those are just as hard to deal with as people who’re too touch-averse.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Dick Toucha

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Get a bunch of visible tattoos and experience the world of people saying "Wow I like your tattoo" and touching it as though it's supposed to feel like something other than skin

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Get a bunch of visible tattoos and experience the world of people saying "Wow I like your tattoo" and touching it as though it's supposed to feel like something other than skin

how do i become a hobocop?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I hate being touched on the shoulder by random people, but a handshake is totally fine.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

I don't hate being touched but it depends on how you do it. If you only lightly touch me that feels weird and kinda like electricity in a bad way, if you just go for it and firmly touch me that's nice and good.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just touch myself. A lot.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
I'm not a huge fan of being touched when I don't expect it (especially the sides) but I like a good hug. :unsmith:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Was expecting this to be a no touching clip from arrested development and left feeling disappointed.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
I prefer not to be touched unless by a lover

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
It always feel weird and awkward. Like when people try to talk to me or get to know me better.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Live Free posted:

I prefer not to be touched unless by a lover

I'm touching your post right now.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

TheAardvark posted:

I'm touching your post right now.

sorry, but would you mind not doing that? my posts are an extension of my person

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

The worst is when you're in the bathroom using a urinal and the other stalls are all empty, but the ONE other guy who comes into the room decides to stand RIGHT NEXT to you out of all the possible stalls and starts pissing on your leg.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
When someone grabs my shoulder i tilt my head down and rub my cheek on their hand.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Hard to say, op. Men don't touch me because I am intimidating to many and women don't touch me because I am ugly to all. I will report back to the thread when and if one of these barriers breaks and I have a datum to contribute

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
no touching is good

unless someone does not wanna be that (gotta know, you know)

I am a toucher (unless someone does not want touches)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Hard to say, op. Men don't touch me because I am intimidating to many and women don't touch me because I am ugly to all. I will report back to the thread when and if one of these barriers breaks and I have a datum to contribute

let's set up a GoFundMe to send this guy to that hug cafe in Japan

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I am practicing projecting unconditional love from my eyes, but they after green and I think that scares people. Like I can't help but to pierce someone with my eyes

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

TheAardvark posted:

let's set up a GoFundMe to send this guy to that hug cafe in Japan

Finally a use for my 5 college semesters of Japanese

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i don't even like it when strangers have the temerity to speak to me, let alone TOUCH me OP

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Finally a use for my 5 college semesters of Japanese
post in JP weakling

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Nobody ever touches me and I yearn for it

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Seizon posted:

post in JP weakling

や... やだ :c

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I've gotten two gift certificates for pedicures and just gave them to my sister because don't touch my feet :mad:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

I've gotten two gift certificates for pedicures and just gave them to my sister because don't touch my feet :mad:

You tell em!! You fuckin tell em!! You go to that pedicure place and sd soon as they try to touch your feet you scream

"AY!!!

AY!!!! DONT TOUCH MY loving FEET"

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I like the good touch

But NOT the bad touch

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Someone touch me

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

TheAardvark posted:

does this mean stuff like the cold spreads like madness in Brazil? or is it the opposite and they build up a big old immunity

Yeah it spreads real bad especially in the snowing season.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"Touched" is often used as a euphemism for "crazy"

So, yes. I hate being touched.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
getting touched by random people makes me uncomfortable but i've never freaked out about it. i freak out about other things instead.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i don't mind it, but i'm always shocked anyone would want any physical contact with me and touch me on shoulder/back or give me a hug bc i am worthless poo poo, that it shocks me and I instinctually shock-cringe. but otherwise afterwards i'm cool with it.

handshakes np

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

do not touch me, please. I don't like it. I don't trust you. Why must you touch me? Do not. I am a ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

the trick is to just make yourself gross enough that nobody wants to touch you

it's worked wonders for me