Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FriedMyBrain
Dec 31, 2019

by Cyrano4747
So Thundercats 2020 is out and it is getting a whole lot of negative reactions with most people calling it the new TTG.

FriedMyBrain fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm gonna poo poo ETA 1 millisecond

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Good

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The 2011 version was better

They should bring that one back

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

sounds great. I loved tri-titty guardians

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I think the secret is Thundercats is kind of bad. Snarf that's right.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I can't believe I actually looked up what TTG is. Who the gently caress actually knows offhand what those letters would stand for

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Thundercan'ts

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Thundercannots

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I just Thundersharted in my pants.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I can't believe I actually looked up what TTG is. Who the gently caress actually knows offhand what those letters would stand for

the op has brain damage we try not to make a big deal out of it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lion-O and Snarf have a scat fetish gently caress-buddy dealio

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

the op has brain damage we try not to make a big deal out of it

Oh.. well poo poo. Sorry about your poo brain OP

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm not gonna look it up, please help.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shbobdb posted:

Testicular Tearing Game

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
In the therapy thread, a lot of goons talk about how effective cock and ball torture was for them so that checks out.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Shbobdb posted:

Google'd "TTG cartoon", it's apparently "Teen Titans Go"

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
It's a musical starring James Corden, what did you expect?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
K

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

TheMCFriedMyBrain posted:

So Thundercats 2020 is out and it is getting a whole lot of negative reactions with most people calling it the new TTG.

the new teen titans is good and fun and youre a moron with rose tinted glasses who wants to gently caress the goth chick from the original series.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

snergle posted:

the new teen titans is good and fun and youre a moron with rose tinted glasses who wants to gently caress the goth chick from the original series.
are you guys like rival 12 year olds or something

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Wait, people are talking about anime in here! Mods, please ban them as a temporary measure until God obliterates them for their sins.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

I. M. Gei posted:

The 2011 version was better

They should bring that one back

It didn't sell enough toys. Same reason the He-Man remake from 2004 didn't last, even though it actually made everything better about He-Man.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

snergle posted:

im this guy who has really strong opinions about teen titans

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

remember the teen titans

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

are you guys like rival 12 year olds or something

*Rolls for is 12 check. Rolls natural 20

Teen Titans Go! is sick, yo. Like it realizes American humor writing has de-evolved into nothing but dropping references and that irony is passé but it ironically drops references anyway. Weird Al voicing Darkseid is one of the better things that has happened to DC properties in a while.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no beef is deeper than that cartoon beef.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

snergle posted:

Mr. Dick posted:

Teen Titans Go! is sick, yo. Like it realizes American humor writing has de-evolved into nothing but dropping references and that irony is passé but it ironically drops references anyway. Weird Al voicing Darkseid is one of the better things that has happened to DC properties in a while.

Oh I get it, it's like MLP Friendship is Magic but for comic book nerds.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Mr. Dick posted:

are you a third rival 12 year old

why are so many people posting under the assumed knowledge of the schoolyard politics of liking the teen titans cartoons

Cubone
May 26, 2011

spitting to figure out which way is up but instead of an avalanche I'm covered in a blanket of devastating teen titans burns

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

• Tissue transglutaminase (tTG), an enzyme
  • Tonalite-Trondhjemite-Granodiorite, a type of rock
  • Transmit/receive transition gap in communications
  • Terence Trent D'Arby G'arby
  • Terrific toilet games
  • Tits that gush

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

poo poo cartoons you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYFlS5rBKhs

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Mr. Dick posted:

Wait, Weird Al voices DC's Thanos rip-off?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

schmuckfeatures posted:

[*]Terrific toilet games

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9wipZFDoHQ

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Shbobdb posted:

Wait, Weird Al voices DC's Thanos rip-off?

Other way around. Darkseid predates Thanos by a few years.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

PinheadSlim posted:

Oh I get it, it's like MLP Friendship is Magic but for comic book nerds.

It's animaniacs but for comic book nerds.

Correction, it's like if animaniacs was a reboot of, like, that Gargoyles cartoon or Beastwars or some other cartoon that was maybe a tad irrationally loved by its fanbase. And now that fanbase of the original series is super mad because there's a reboot and that reboot takes delight in taking the piss out of the original. Closing the fanbouroboros is that the people who like the new show are the same age as the people who are mad about the new show were when the old show was popular.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I wish cartoons were more like anime

well except for the desperate, ravenous desire to gently caress children. That part can stay anime only.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndA69KiffJE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i can't possibly convey to you just how much i did not click that