Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

If I hear Karina longworth say brooch wrong one more time I'm going to post about it again

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
snickering to myself in the all hands meeting when the ceo talks about what a big load the team has been taking this quarter

idiotsavant
i work at the dick sucking factory

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
the regional manager talking about how much profits have gone down recently and all i can think is "boy the byob homies are gonna have a field day with this one"

slam dunk

on fire
when the vp outsources the company's workflow optimization to a buddy of his from church and i'm like "goldmine this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Gone Fashing posted:

snickering to myself in the all hands meeting when the ceo talks about what a big load the team has been taking this quarter