Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

hockey jockey posted:

I was thinking "there's only so many Dicks I can take" for the next title would be fun. Now I want "He only married me to make his dick sad."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
I (F, 32) think my husband (M, 34) did a brokeback mountain

quote:

I have known my husband for 7 years and we've been married for 4.

Last Friday, we were leaving the store when a strange man calls my husbands name and they hug like long lost friends. Then my husband goes off with this man and sends me home on my own. Then text that he won't be home that night and then the next night (He doesn't even pick up my calls). On Sunday morning, he returns around 11 and goes straight to bed.

When he wakes, I try to explain how upset I was for getting ghosted for 2 days and he's apologetic. Says its his best friend from childhood, they lost touch when he moved away from home and they had so much to catch up on. He even invites this man for dinner that night.

7 years and this is the first I'm hearing of this particular friend. Hubby says he has mentioned him before which I'm sure is a lie because this friend has a VERY unique name. Hubby starts to say its because I never listen to him. Which is not true.

Dinner with this "friend" is weird for me because this friend evades most my question but keeps probing about me, where I grew up, how I met hubby, where I went to school. All I could gather from him is that he's unmarried and is a banking executive in Tokyo and speaks multiple languages. But my hubby seems to be having the time of his life.

When "friend" is leaving, he gifts hubby a knife. It's weird enough that their hugs last too long, now he's giving my husband a knife as a gift?

I try to tell my husband how weird this all makes me feel but it's like he's shutting me out. He says they were best friends and they have history but got mad when I suggested that maybe they had sexual history too. And it's like he doesn't get why I'm offended that he left me in the store for an old "friend". Who you happened to see by "chance" after so many years. And neither of them clear out why he's here for the weekend.

First, he kept saying "Sorry but" then he made a date night on Wednesday and seemed truly apologetic but I can't help but feel like he's doing this to shut me up and I don't want to be a nag. But all week I've not been able to get it out of my head that he cheated on me last weekend with a man.

Am I reading too much to nothing? I have a feeling there's more to this? I feel like it'd be better for both of us if he opens up to me. Would it not be better to lie to me than give me vague non-answers?

It's making me rethink my whole marriage. I don't want him to lie but I want him to say something. What do I do?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Boyfriend (M 27) decided that he is moving back to his parents house and expects me (F 29) to pay half of our lease buyout and come with him

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been dating a little over a year and we moved in together around New Years. We moved into a one bedroom unit in the apartment complex I’ve lived at for the last four years with my previous roommates. They still live here and we are all on great terms. We are only a few doors down from them. My boyfriend was the one who suggested staying at this apartment complex because he used to stay over at my old place almost every night and liked how quiet and clean the place is.

Last night one of our long time neighbors had a loud gathering that went until 1 am. In the four years I’ve lived here, these neighbors had one other loud gathering about a year ago. They got a noise complaint and shut it down immediately. My boyfriend was there when it happened so he was aware.

He was annoyed because they were keeping him awake last night and without discussion he told me that he has a zero tolerance policy for stuff like this happening, and that he is too busy and stressed at work to be tired all day and doesn’t want to wait for it to happen again. He decided that he is moving back in with his parents because this never happens in their neighborhood. He also told me that he would like me to come with him. His parents live in a small house with 2 of his siblings and they all share one bathroom so I really don’t want to live there. Plus we have a lot of furniture we just purchased that I don’t want to get rid of. He told me this is non negotiable and I can either pay half the lease buyout fee (it’s $6000, so paying half would drain a large portion of my savings), or find a roommate to live with me and stay at our place. I can’t afford the place on my own but it’s a 1 bedroom so I’m not crazy about the idea of finding a roommate.

How can I try to convince him this is unreasonable? I’ve stayed very calm and explained that we can put in a complaint and that this almost never happens but he keeps saying once is enough and he’s done. I do feel for him and I was frustrated too, but these neighbors rarely cause a stir and I guess I am willing to live with that.

Tl;Dr Neighbors had a loud party and now my boyfriend wants to break the lease and move out.

Jesus, talk about an insanely petty hair trigger idiot.

E:Oh, it’s only the end of February, they’ve been living together for two months. He’s been looking for an excuse to run back to mommy and daddy’s house and jumped on it.

Ugly In The Morning fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Feb 26, 2021

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
he's angling for her to breakup with him so it's not his fault.

compshateme85
Jan 28, 2009

Oh you like racoons? Name three of their songs. You dope.

ad090 posted:

I think she's probably right, but if she says hubby one more time I'll cheat on her with a 'childhood friend' and leave her myself. FFS.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for telling my “brother” if his kids go hungry that’s his problem not mine

quote:

Throwaway My English is a work in progress so just a warning

I’ll call my “brother” mike and my ex Tammy

10 years ago my than fiancé left me at the alter (most humiliating thing I’ve ever been through) and went on our honeymoon with mike in her note she told me she loved him since high school but he was never interested so she used me to get to him. She claimed to have loved me at some point but after a drunken one night stand her and mike knew they were soul mates

I’m not gonna lie i was a wreck for about year every time I tried to move forward that day her mother tearfully handing me the note and everyone’s faces would set me back

but times a healer I’ve moved on I disowned mike and haven’t spoken to both of them in ten years. For the first two years my family hid they had any contact with him but than just basically sat me down one day told me Tammy was pregnant and mike was planning to marry her soon so I needed to get over because they were going to the wedding,baby shower etc To honest I was hurt at the why the went about it but they’re adults, i can’t control what they do with their lives .i simply asked they not invite me to anything they would be at or expect me to forgive him which they tired multiple times to make us talk but after a year of no contact they got the picture

Fast forward to last week I heard mike and Tammy are expecting their 5? Child and mikes business went bankrupt last September Than the chain Tammy works at closed down and they have zero savings apparently.my family have hinted that my wife and I should help them because we are the most financially successful for the kids sake .my wife told them straight up no and said tell mike to look for a job and we left

A while later I got a call from an unknown number I had a feeling who it was but I just had to answer From the moment I said hello both mike and Tammy started ranting about me needing to get over Tammy (I’m my wife’s a queen) saying I’m a piece of poo poo for punishing kids for something that happened years ago finally my brother asked me how does it feel to be the reason his kids go hungry

So I told him that’s his problem not mine they started yelling/crying so I just hung up since than my whole family is calling names for taking my anger out on mikes innocent children ,my wife said I should tell them all go gently caress themselves and asked them to put their hands in their own pockets

I want to read more adventures of the wife telling people off.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ad090 posted:

I need to know more about this gifted knife. We talking a Swiss Army Knife, some sort of BUDK faux-Klingon thing, Wiccan ceremonial knife? Everything hinges on this knife, I just know it.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sunswipe posted:

I need to know more about this gifted knife. We talking a Swiss Army Knife, some sort of BUDK faux-Klingon thing, Wiccan ceremonial knife? Everything hinges on this knife, I just know it.

One of those cheap leatherman knockoffs a hardware store gives you if you spend a couple hundo.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ad090 posted:

I'm going to say that she's got a better feel for what's going on than I do.

However, if one of my army buddies from the war that I haven't seen in over decade showed up in town (most of us scattered to the wind the second we got out) I would drop everything to go hang out. Just not for 2 straight days after completely blowing my wife off.

And the fact that she feels he's trying placate her so that she quits "nagging" makes me think that they've been having some more issues than some old friend showing up.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My(27M) girlfriend(24F) smelled so bad, it led me to break up with her but she's not acknowledging the fact that we're broken up.

quote:

I'm on the edge and irritated. We were together for 2 years. My ex? girlfriend recently started using no waste deodorant, maybe 2 months ago. I understand that she cares about the environment, but that poo poo reeks. It smells like loving garlic and it doesn't even seem to work. When I asked her if she could switch back, we got into a huge argument about it and it ended up making things worse. I ended up breaking off the relationship 2 days ago--at least I tried to.

We sat down, I talked and at the end I said that I didn't think it was going to work and that I could help her find an apartment, and then she said ok and that we would talk when she gets back from work, but we never did. I was thinking "ok, maybe she got the memo", but she keeps using the deodorant. She lives in my house, moved in right before quarantine, and the smell didn't used to be there because she used Secret, which honestly made her smell good. I don't think this is going to work out, and I want to talk to her about her plans on moving out, because I want the constant smell of garlic and sweat GONE.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Hughlander posted:

If you have zero savings maybe you shouldn't be trying to pop out a 5th kid, and then running to your backup husband who's honeymoon you stole to pay for it.

Sunswipe posted:

The space-bar, of course.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Ugly In The Morning posted:

One of those cheap leatherman knockoffs a hardware store gives you if you spend a couple hundo.

Unexpectedly he turns around, a case in his hands. "For you." he said, his devilish eyes clearly anticipating my reaction. I take the case and open it, inside sitting on a pillow of red silk is my gift. "It's... exquisite. It's everything. Thank you." but the last words are stuck in my throat, tears fill my eyes and he embraces me. "It suits you." he whispers into my ear. It was a Gerber Dime.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

AITA for wearing pink at my wedding because of my MIL

quote:

No pandemic shamers please, we had a 20 person outdoor wedding with masks. Anyway. My husband is the only child of a divorced mom, who has heavily relied on him for emotional support, yardwork, chores, anything you would rely on a husband for. According to my husband she’s hated every girlfriend he ever had, and I am no exception. I am stealinggggg her babbbyyyyyy.

I have always been polite to her and ignored her passive aggressive jibes. This woman has bought the perfume I wear after asking me what it was, bought the same car in the same color as me 1 month after I got mine, insisted we spend Valentine’s Day with her, asked my husband why he doesn’t take her on vacations, you name it.

I made the mistake of allowing her to come bridal gown shopping with me and my mom. There, she found a white wedding dress and insisted it was a perfect Mother of the Groom dress. I was horrified, my mother was horrified, the sales lady was horrified. We tried to convince her it was not appropriate and asked her to respect my wishes. No dice. She said “you are being a bridezilla and forgetting it’s my special day too.” I went home and told my fiancé (now husband) and he tried to reason with her and she would not have it.

So, I decided we were changing things up. I picked a blush pink wedding gown without telling her, had my bridesmaids pick white dresses, and had my mom pick a white dress. We didn’t tell her any of this. She showed up the day of the wedding and had a shocked Pikachu face and was beet red.

Honestly, the wedding was beautiful, it looked really stunning to have a white bridal party with white and pink florals and me in a pink dress. She had a scowl on her face the whole time.

The day after the wedding she called my husband and lectured him about how mean we were to her and we didn’t let her feel special and we took away her shine. Everyone I know is on my side, including my FIL (MILs) ex, but my husbands aunt said we bullied his mom by doing this. Did we? AITA?

Another from the files of "I know I'm absolutely not an rear end in a top hat but I just wanted to brag."

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

A nice light one

AITA for keeping my One Direction bathroom decor?

quote:

My husband (48M) and I (46F) have 2 sons (16M) and (14M). We recently moved into a house which has 3 bathrooms.

Our sons’ bedrooms are on the main floor which has a full bathroom. I’ve decorated it in neutral colors and it is simple and functional.

The upper level has an en-suite full bathroom. It is also decorated in neutral colors and is also simple/minimalist. I don’t keep my hair or makeup stuff in this bathroom as I don’t wear much of it and have it in our bedroom.

We have a finished basement which has a smaller bathroom. It doesn’t have a bath, but has a sink, shower and toilet. It’s not even that small, but it’s smaller than the other 2.

Our kids are both in high school, remote for the entire year. My husband works full time. I have been an at-home mom for years and as such, I do all of the cleaning, cooking and shopping. Our sons do most of the outdoor chores such as lawn mowing and snow blowing.

No family is without dysfunction, but we all get along well and practice kindness and respect. We feel so lucky to have awesome kids.

Out of all of us, I spend the most time in the basement as our laundry room and crafting room is down there. The largest room down there has a large TV, comfy couches and a gaming system. Our kids mostly game on their computers in their rooms, but the basement TV and Xbox is still used by all of us.

I decorated the small bathroom just to my own tastes for the first time ever. I’ve painted it pink and it’s got cream and grey decor with pink lights and a pink rug. Here’s the problem: I am a hardcore One Direction fan and I’m not embarrassed to admit it. So I’ve decorated this bathroom with framed posters of 1D and have added lots of other memorabilia such as a signed and framed photo of Harry, and a hook with my 1D bathrobe on it. I have a few “Smells Like Harry Styles” candles on a shelf, along with the band’s autobiography. My favorite framed poster (the band wearing all black) is on the wall directly above the toilet. I have a 1D mug for toothbrushes, a pink tray with the collection of the 1D “Our Moment” perfumes and some bobbleheads. I have lots more stuff on the walls. My husband is mildly amused but not upset about this, but our kids are actually upset about it. They are mortified by it and want me to at least remove all the 1D merch but keep the pink if I must. Though we are still keeping to our safety pods, they both have gf’s and 1 friend each that are also in the pod. This is the first time we’ve ever had a major disagreement in our family. The basement is where the kids and their friends & gfs hang out when they’re here.

AITA if I insist upon keeping my 1D bathroom? I honestly don’t think so at all and am so surprised by our boys’ extreme reactions. My oldest recommended I ask here.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Let the mom have her boy band

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

cumshitter posted:

My(27M) girlfriend(24F) smelled so bad, it led me to break up with her but she's not acknowledging the fact that we're broken up.

Kind of feel like no matter how bad or ineffective the deodorant is if she reeks that much then she's just not showering or cleaning herself properly in the first place.

Hughlander posted:

The family is trash OP sounds like the only reasonable one.

quote:

everyone in my family has kids or has had money troubles over you know what my wife’s is doctor so they think she’s new rolling in it

As for Tammys family they disowned her over what she did to me I still get drunken apology calls from her father

quote:

Since this is anonymous and I don’t want to hurt my wife I think since we can’t biologically have kids (my wife is trans) they think we should help everyone with kids like hints have been thrown about collage funds every so often

quote:

my wife suggested a food and toiletry pamper but we were told they need money because we know nothing about children’s needs

Begging for charity, no not that kind of charity just give us money instead

pentyne fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Feb 26, 2021

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

pentyne posted:

quote:

my wife suggested a food and toiletry pamper but we were told they need money because we know nothing about children’s needs

"Fair enough, let me know exactly what products you need and I'll see if I can sort something out!"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Evil Willow posted:

I killed the mood correcting my gf about dinosaurs

Missed opportunity to whisper "welcome...to Jurassic Pork" then rail the poo poo out of her

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

cumshitter posted:

What on earth is this product?

Deodorant (as opposed to antiperspirant) is just alcohol and perfume in a medium. You can dab rubbing alcohol on your pits and there's no discernible difference once the antiseptic smell wears off. (So difference in a COVID world.)

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
AITA for not wanting my daughter to change her name?

quote:

For one reason or another, my daughter, now 14 going on 15, has always hated her name, Luciana Emma (obviously not her actual name for privacy reasons, but close enough nevertheless). My wife and I thought long and hard about her name before she was born. We wanted it to be something truly meaningful, not just a name we chose simply because we thought it sounded nice.

We eventually settled on Luciana as a first name, meant as a way to honor to my now deceased aunt, who meant the world to me as a kid and who raised me as her own after my mother decided she couldn't be bothered to. I loved and still love everything about that name because it reminds me of her, so I always hoped my daughter would grow to love it just as much. The middle name Emma has a very similar story behind it; my wife chose it as a tribute to one of her own relatives that passed away.

Unfortunately, as you all might've already guessed, my daughter doesn't at all share my opinions on this. I never understood why. Even as a kid, she'd always complain about how she hated her name and wanted nothing to do with it. One day, when she was around 6, she came back from school suddenly declaring that her new name was Ingrid (again, not the actual name she chose but close enough). At the time I just laughed it off as another one of those weird phases kids go through, but the name Ingrid really stuck with her for some reason and before I knew it, everyone around us was calling her that.

That's pretty much how it's been ever since. Everyone from classmates and friends to teachers and neighbors, they all know her as Ingrid. She's Luciana Emma only when she's writing her name on legal documents but never anywhere else. And believe me, I've tried coaxing her into using her very beautiful real name. Tried coming up for nicknames for her to use, like Lucy, Em, Lucia or Anna. Tried telling her the stories behind the names me and her mother chose for her. But nothing ever worked, and I still fail to understand this irrational hatred she has for her birth name.

Now her 15th birthday is coming up and she asked us to let her legally change her name to Ingrid as a present. It was a hard no from me but a yes from my wife, who says she doesn't see the harm in it given the fact that our daughter's been going by Ingrid for nearly a decade now. And while I do see her point, I think it's such a stupid thing to do. She has such a beautiful and meaningful name and wants to change it to some random one she picked as a kid simply because she likes it more. Moreover, I don't think she's old enough to make a decision like this so I told her to wait a few more years, which sparked a pretty big fight between me, her and her mother. Am I the rear end in a top hat?

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

ad090 posted:

AITA for not wanting my daughter to change her name?

Kid was old enough to make the choice 10 years ago, it's someone else that need to grow the gently caress up.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

HMS Beagle posted:

AITA for wearing pink at my wedding because of my MIL

Another from the files of "I know I'm absolutely not an rear end in a top hat but I just wanted to brag."

This is like if norman bates' hallucinations were a real mother

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Missed opportunity to whisper "welcome...to Jurassic Pork" then rail the poo poo out of her

*cums*

"Well... there it is"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

*cums*

"Well... there it is"

*gets her pregnant*

"Life, uh... finds a way."

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Efb! :argh:

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

*cums*

"Well... there it is"

*9 months later*

Life... ah.. finds a way

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The two "female" seatbelts Grant tie together except it's actually two women who end up pregnant
E: and I wonder what the seatbelts smell like haha

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

betaraywil posted:

Deodorant (as opposed to antiperspirant) is just alcohol and perfume in a medium. You can dab rubbing alcohol on your pits and there's no discernible difference once the antiseptic smell wears off. (So difference in a COVID world.)

I see you haven't yet discovered the magic of "natural" remedies! It's probably literally garlic water

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

betaraywil posted:

Lots of deodorants contain things like aluminium so there's quite a big range of 'eco' ones you can buy now. We've tried some, they're all terrible.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Aramoro posted:

Lots of deodorants contain things like aluminium so there's quite a big range of 'eco' ones you can buy now. We've tried some, they're all terrible.

My favorite is the one that’s a crystal that you rub on your armpits and it doesn’t do anything

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Aramoro posted:

The expensive ones are good. Dermalogica used to do one, and l’Occitane does a couple. They work really well, don’t irritate skin, and smell good. Expensive, yes, but they also last fir ages and ages.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ziv Zulander posted:

My favorite is the one that’s a crystal that you rub on your armpits and it doesn’t do anything

But it lasts forever if you recharge it with your bros.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Charging up my deodorant crystal at stonehenge.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Not from r/relationships but just as hosed up, enjoy

quote:

My wife and I did everything for our children. They had a happy childhood and we supported them as adults as well.

When our son got married we were happy, even though he immediately started spending less time with us on the weekends. This only got worse when his first child was born. We wanted to help with the baby, but he and his wife kept telling us what to do, picking on every little thing. His wife was paranoid and hysterical about germs and kept nagging us about washing our hands and not holding the baby if we had so much as a cold. Germs are good for immunity! She thought she knew everything and wouldn’t listen to evidence. It broke our heart to see them trying to raise our grandson in a bubble. But we put up with it because we love our grandson.

We also could tell that our daughter in law preferred her parents to us. She would go and see them during the week, whereas we always had to come to her. When we came to their home, the kitchen was often messy and there would be laundry in the living room, even if we had told her we were coming over – it was disrespectful and always made us feel unwelcome. We told our son this and it continued anyway.

It broke our heart to see our son married to a controlling woman. She is also mentally ill, and has seen doctors with post natal anxiety. Even though her decision making is clearly impaired by disease, my son still listens to her instead of his own parents.

When our daughter in law returned to work, they hired a nanny without even asking us whether we wanted to look after the baby. When we asked about it, they said they wanted a nanny because we ‘don’t follow their instructions’ and werent up to date on safety things like sleeping. This is a lie – we followed as much of their instructions as we could. Our son was letting his wife’s mental illness control our whole family and keep us from our grandchild.

It broke our hearts to be rejected like that. We screamed and cried. I was so distressed, I fell to the floor, sobbing. They didnt care. My wife cried every night for months, she didnt get any sleep. My son didnt care.

They ‘apologised’ but apologies are hollow without change – they refused to change their childcare arrangements to enable us to have a good relationship with our grandson.

At this point, my daughter in law (who has been in therapy with no improvements for years!) suggested that we all go to therapy. This was just a means of controlling us. I knew that if they didnt care how much they hurt us, therapy was bound to fail and was just an attempt to manipulate us. It was clear that they had planned to shut us out.

I did some research on grandparents who attained visitation rights over their grandchildren and went to see a lawyer. They told me that bringing a court application would harm my relationship with my son – I was between a rock and a hard place! I had no rights at all. They also said that I was unlikely to do well in court while the parents were offering counselling. I suspect this is why they offered it to begin with.

Over the next few months, we met many times- at every meeting I told my son how sad were were. Often I was crying. I couldnt believe he would throw his own parents away like this. He was so cold and uncaring. His wife would barely speak to us and refused to be alone with us since I’d once yelled at her in a fit of emotion. The relationship was toxic and I realised I had to give up on my son and focus on my grandchild.

I made a court application for shared custody. My son told me via his lawyer to never speak to him again. The court suggested counselling, but after a year of pretending to want counselling, my son refused to follow the court’s advice to go to counselling. he said in court that he was done with us.

We received no legal rights in court. The court is so biased against grandparents, it is incredibly unfair. I am still glad I tried, because when my grandson seeks me out I will be able to tell him that I did everything I could to be a part of his life.

I also want to add that I am under a lot of pressure due to them manipulating my daughters as well. My daughters, who think I was a wonderful father, are turning into their brother’s ‘henchmen’ – telling me I need to stop perusing my legal rights against their brother,

It is incredibly hard that my son is not only turned against me but is encouraging others to do the same!
"Germs are good for immunity!" says woman who kissed a four-day-old baby on the lips during a global pandemic, giving the child oral herpes. (note: I don't know that he did this, but I've read several other accounts of people doing this)

trickybiscuits fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 27, 2021

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

trickybiscuits posted:

"Germs are good for immunity!" says woman who kissed a four-day-old baby on the lips during a global pandemic, giving the child oral herpes.

WOT?!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

trickybiscuits posted:

"Germs are good for immunity!" says woman who kissed a four-day-old baby on the lips during a global pandemic, giving the child oral herpes.

Those are words written by a person claiming to be the sane one.....

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That judge humoring him did not help

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

trickybiscuits posted:

Man. lovely entitled grandfather, not lovely grandmother.

Doesn't change the subtext of the story though.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Aramoro posted:

Yeah that makes it antiperspirant (when there's aluminum). Deodorant is just alcohol and perfume and whatever other poo poo they put in there for marketing.

I have a mild aluminum allergy, so I like Tom's of Maine but damned if I'm going to pay $8 a stick, so the cheap stuff does just fine. I think I'm on Old Spice atm.

Also I eagerly await some goon dropping in to tell me that Tom hung out with Jeffrey Epstein and murders lambs to raise money for the afterparty at CPAC.

Ed. Jesus. What circle of hell did you dig *that* up in?

betaraywil fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Feb 27, 2021

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Hughlander posted:

A nice light one

AITA for keeping my One Direction bathroom decor?

this mom absolutely rules and i loving love the mental image of kids hanging out in the basement and OP's kids going "hey maybe go to the bathroom upstairs instead guys" which they absolutely do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Sounds like either rejected parents or some grandparents' rights forum

He does not deserve grandparent rights

Now i'm remembering a reddit post where OP was being sued by their parents over custody of OPs kids. I can't remember what the reason was, though (grandkids raised too liberal? Idk)