Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

ArbitraryC posted:

It's fine to tattle cause the "friend" is terrible person but lol at the people so scared they "can't attend class" again. It's some internet assholes being edgelords and some politically savvy students looking to get a free pass for the semester. Honestly if it works out like that I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising students catch on and leak the rest of their classes.

Driven from their homes.

It's possible these are teens in high school, not adults in college, and I could imagine being 16 and paranoid as gently caress about racial-slur spouting hackers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
This guy accepts he was a jerk, but what the gently caress?

AITA: for blending up dinner my girlfriend cooked last night

quote:

Something I’ve started doing since becoming obsessed with bodybuilding. I don’t have the appetite to finish all the meals so I started just tossing everything in a blender and chugging it in 10 secs because it’s faster and you finish the meal before getting full . My girlfriend cooked dinner last night and I did that and she was furious. Said she put a lot of effort in it and it was supposed to be be good, delicious and healthy and everything felt pointless to watch me drink it like a animal and I should be more considerate. AITA? Didn’t seem like a big deal to be but I’m always open for self reflection

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

OhAreThey posted:

It's possible these are teens in high school, not adults in college, and I could imagine being 16 and paranoid as gently caress about racial-slur spouting hackers.

Yeah I’m sure these teens who grew up online and with social media are terrified and unexposed to lovely trolling, and we’re definitely not just being dramatic because they’re bored high schoolers who don’t want to attend class. Also lol at the goon who magically decided to insert rape threats into the situation.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

artsy fartsy posted:

AITA for shouting at my younger daughter for praising her sister's "beauty"?

Wtf am i reading

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

DemoneeHo posted:

Wtf am i reading

r/relationships.txt

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

artsy fartsy posted:

if i believed this happened, i would have to further believe that the mother would describe it this way

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Title says it all. lol

“I wouldn’t cheat but she’s definitely my backup plan”

quote:

My friend(f19) is dating a guy(m19) who’s super close with his ex. They’ll FaceTime two or three times a week and this has only increased now that we’re under quarantine. My friend was ok with all of this because he claimed they’re strictly friends. They’ve been dating now for 5 months and yesterday while they were FaceTiming he said he had to go, she asked why and he said his ex was calling and he promptly hung up (without saying bye). She texted him later to let him know that wasn’t cool and she asked what was going on and if he’d cheat on her and he said “I wouldn’t cheat but she’s definitely my backup plan” so now she’s mad, he’s mad that she’s mad, and she asked me if she should dump him. I’m leaning toward yes but idk...

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DemoneeHo posted:

Wtf am i reading

Really hoping it was written one-handed, although I don't know what the fetish is.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Sunswipe posted:

Really hoping it was written one-handed, although I don't know what the fetish is.

Uhh, considering one of the girls in this story is 11, I very much hope that it is not fetish related

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Garrand posted:

Uhh, considering one of the girls in this story is 11, I very much hope that it is not fetish related

I'd rather hope that this story was written by a pervert than be a genuine account of events.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

artsy fartsy posted:

Soylent guy finally branching out, it's good to see personal growth.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

artsy fartsy posted:

It's one of those "this is technically correct" things that would still reasonably infuriate someone not on the same wavelength.

Even that said, none of the mega ripped healthy meal prep people bother to do that. World's Strongest Man Brian Shaw has dozens of videos about his meals and diet and the key thing is the food needs to bring joy or you wear yourself down mentally and get depressed.

Also, "getting in to bodybuilding" sounds like this guy is a techbro who started going to the gym and thinks this is how all the ripped dudes manage their diet and he wants the same look. Pushing through your appetite and making sure you hit your calorie macros ia also a major part of the discipline. If you can't force down the extra food what makes you think you can push yourself harder then you evet have before?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
AITA for not telling my fiancée about a secret room in our apartment?

quote:

I recognize the title sounds a little ridiculous. The situation is less so.

I was very fortunate to be in a position to buy an apartment straight out of college. It's a weird unit on a high floor of a weird building, but I've gut-renovated it and made it really nice.

One aspect of my home was created just to fulfill a childhood fantasy. A secret room! It's simple— a flush mount bookcase put in the doorway. It leads to what would otherwise be a windowless very large closet or a very small room.

I made it into a cute secret lair / reading nook, but with no windows... it never got used. Ended up being more long-term storage.

I never told anyone about it... because it was a secret room!

I kind of figured at one point I'd tell my girlfriend, Emma, but I didn't want to tell her until I had a reason to. (I had finished it shortly before meeting her.)

I figured maybe one day if we had a kid, I could remove the bookcase and bam, we'd have plenty of space to put in a changing table setup. Or a craft-nook for her.

But I largely forgot about it, except when I needed to pull something out from back there... which is rare.

Fast forward to yesterday.

Emma, now my fiancée, has been living with me in my (now our!) apartment for eight months.

During this time, I've kept the secret room... a secret.

It's not like I was thinking about it all the time. I only consciously did something sneaky maybe three times since she's moved in, to get christmas lights, a spare coffee maker, and to put away a novelty item she probably thought I threw out.

And the reason I was sneaky at those times was because again, I didn't want to waste the surprise on christmas lights!

We've both been working from home lately, and we aren't really able to leave very often, due to circumstances... And she jokingly announced we needed a new room to shake things up from her normal commute. (Bedroom to Living Room.)

So of course I excitedly pulled open our "built-in" bookshelf and showed her our room!

...And she flipped out.

She is furious at me. She sees me keeping this secret as a major betrayal of trust, given that this is her home. She's acting like I cheated on her. I tried to explain I was waiting for a special moment, but... she thinks that makes it worse.

I have no idea if she's being unreasonable or if I am. AITA?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
NTA - i could understand a “what the hell, we could have been using this the whole time!” And then getting over it, but acting like it’s equal to cheating? Gf is crazy, have fun with that

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
This seems very similar to a couple previous stories, updated for covid-19. I don't know if this is someone's lazy creative writing project, if there are this many dudes living the secret room dream (and women who don't get it), or if this is all the same guy whose love of secret rooms keeps torpedoing every relationship he gets into.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

pentyne posted:

It's one of those "this is technically correct" things that would still reasonably infuriate someone not on the same wavelength.

Even that said, none of the mega ripped healthy meal prep people bother to do that. World's Strongest Man Brian Shaw has dozens of videos about his meals and diet and the key thing is the food needs to bring joy or you wear yourself down mentally and get depressed.

Also, "getting in to bodybuilding" sounds like this guy is a techbro who started going to the gym and thinks this is how all the ripped dudes manage their diet and he wants the same look. Pushing through your appetite and making sure you hit your calorie macros ia also a major part of the discipline. If you can't force down the extra food what makes you think you can push yourself harder then you evet have before?

During selection sometimes we’d inhale MRE’s cold usually by just mixing everything together but the idea of blending like a regular meal in the blender still baffles and disgusts me.

If you in regular life are that busy yet not dirt poor you’re doing something very wrong.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I'm cracking up imagining the girlfriend like setting the table and putting the meal down and this dude in a muscle shirt comes in and goes "aw bet, thanks babe" and dumps it in a blender and chugs while she sits at the table, mouth agape, and then he just spikes the container into the sink and leaves.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I'm cracking up imagining the girlfriend like setting the table and putting the meal down and this dude in a muscle shirt comes in and goes "aw bet, thanks babe" and dumps it in a blender and chugs while she sits at the table, mouth agape, and then he just spikes the container into the sink and leaves.

I don’t even understand how that’s faster, it’s just doing it for the sake of being more... bodybuilder-y?

Im imagining this Texas kid I unfortunately met who always talked about how country, muscled and tough he was but he looked like chewed bubblegum and was weak as gently caress in every since of the word, he almost failed his PT test after telling everyone he might shoot for a 5:30 mile pace.

t-.-t
Nov 25, 2006

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I don’t even understand how that’s faster, it’s just doing it for the sake of being more... bodybuilder-y?

He commented that he's had less appetite when eating, and chugging it lets him finish the entire meal.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

artsy fartsy posted:

Way to belittle the only thing the weak, dumb, hot girl has going for her, you dumbass.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

t-.-t posted:

He commented that he's had less appetite when eating, and chugging it lets him finish the entire meal.

Nothing like a gross mono-meal paste to get that appetite going.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
If he's still eating dinner that his GF prepares he's not even meal prepping or counting his macros. It sounds like something he "invented" as his one trick to cut corners to get shredded.

April
Jul 3, 2006

AITA for throwing out my gf's jars

quote:

Throwaway because I know she likes to read relationship boards sometimes.

I(42m) moved in with my lovely gf(28f) a few months ago, before this craziness started, and we'd been dating for a year before that . She's an excellent cook and really funny, so life with her has been great but since this incident she's been snappy at me and lost some of her perkiness and good humor.

She always liked to mix "fancy drinks" in big Mason jars to drink around the house. Now mind you, I've actually been a bartender before, her drinks are not fancy. They're not even drinks. She usually just squeezes a lemon and puts some ice on her water, or she makes green tea and cools it in the fridge with mint or wtv. And the jars usually come from some grocery or the other, she saves jars from bulk peanut butter, bean jars, whatever has a big glass jar she's going to end up saving it to drink from it.

Before moving in I'd asked about the jars cuz I thought it really strange. I mean, she owns normal glasses. Her justification was that the jars are bigger and therefore she doesn't forget to drink water throughout the day. At the time, I kind of assumed this was some weight loss thing she didn't want to actually tell me because she was embarrassed, as she's a little bit chubby, so I let it go.

But now I've moved in, the jars were annoying me more and more. She doesn't keep every one of them, but she has like ten in their own shelf, and it seems like such a stupid waste of space in our small kitchen. Besides, we have glasses. She doesn't have to drink from a jar. So this earlier this week I was tidying up the kitchen while she slept in and I just... Threw them out.

I think the kitchen looks much better, we have more storage for pots and she can still prepare her "fancy drinks" in normal glasses. She was pissed. I never seen her so mad. Her main point were that the jars never bothered anyone and it's none of my business, but now I live here too so I think it is. During the fight, and this is where I may be the AH, I mentioned that it's stupid to want special recipients to just drink flavored water, it's not like it's a cocktail and she's only doing it to lose weight anyway.

She went really quiet at that and walked away from me. I gave her time to get over it but it's been a few days and she's still moping around, and I noticed she doesn't seem excited about her "fancy" drinks... That's making me feel kind of bad, but I still think I was in the right to throw out her jars, as they were just garbage.

Reddit, should I just bite the bullet and apologize? AITA?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

April posted:

he should flush his head down the toilet, because he's got poo poo for brains

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Invisible Clergy posted:

Oh, cool, thanks. If doctors ever reopen for nonvital services I might look into it.

Not that I have any reason to go there, but my dermatologist is open with normal hours. I assume yours is too.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Not that I have any reason to go there, but my dermatologist is open with normal hours. I assume yours is too.

some states close down nonvital services differently.

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

causticBeet posted:

Yeah I’m sure these teens who grew up online and with social media are terrified and unexposed to lovely trolling, and we’re definitely not just being dramatic because they’re bored high schoolers who don’t want to attend class. Also lol at the goon who magically decided to insert rape threats into the situation.

You do know that people call the cops when strange people threaten them by telling them they ‘know where you are and you’re in danger’ even on the Internet right?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
AITA for revealing sex "secrets" at a house party

quote:

My (25M) close friend (24F) invites me to her friend's (25F) house party. The girl who is hosting the house party is a very extraverted, hedonistic, libertine sort of person. She's nice enough but I'm not that friendly with her. She does like to talk about her sex life, a lot. She does this on the grounds that its empowering, she shouldn't be ashamed of it, and we (that's men) should get used to a strong woman sharing her sex life with pride and shouldn't be intimidated by her. And if we don't like it, we are intimidated by sexuality.

Now, I should say, I don't mind her sharing her sex life. That's fine. I just don't think it makes her as exciting or edgy as she thinks it does. We live in the most liberal city on the whole of England, she comes from a liberal household etc.

Me? I'm a similarish sort of person, although. I don't have any hangups about sex and have done my fair share of "out-there" "non-traditional" sex. She knows this, so does everyone else at the house party. Except for this one guy (29M). And this is where the problem begins.

The sexually liberated empowered friend has brought this guy as a date to this house party. She's forbidden us from bringing up her sex life during any of the drinking games or at any other point during the party.

The drinking games begin, on her suggestion. We get pretty lit. We play Never Have I Ever. It's the usual stuff at first. Then this friend starts doing more risque stuff, aimed mostly at me and my close friend. Whatever. The rule seems to have been broken and the date doesn't seem phased. I dip my toe in the water and start aiming Never Have I Evers at sexually liberated girl.

The game continues for a few rounds fine. Then she starts aiming her questions and me and basically everyone else at the party. A few people shoot back and she seems fine. She ups the ante by saying "Never Have I Ever hosed with or been hosed by a strap-on". A few of the girls drink. Her date giggles. I drink. He looks at me like-bro? Liberated girl giggles and explains that I like getting pegged. A few others - guys and girls - pipe up saying they've done it or would try it. The date giggles. By this point I'm pretty drunk and annoyed that dropped the pegging never have i ever. This is clearly breaking the nonaggression pact, even if the previous rounds hadn't. I figure everything is fair game now. So I drop the bomb shell question: "Never Have I Ever had a gangbang in Jamaica." I haven't. She has. She takes her shot and bursts into tears. This surprised me. I've never seen her cry. She screams at me for breaking the rules. I protest that she started and everyone else joined in. She calls me a oval office and a bigot. I tell her to get a grip. Her date, eyes wide, asks her if she's really done that. She confirms it. He gasps. She says I'm a party wrecking, date ruining rear end in a top hat. What's the verdict reddit, am I an rear end in a top hat?

lol

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

April posted:

I wonder why no one closer to his age would date him.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

April posted:

Hey reddit some of my girlfriends habits are harmless but slightly unusual, so after i moved into her home i declared the objects associated with these habits to be garbage and summarily destroyed them. Why wont she realise how right i was all along?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for posting a picture of my vegan sister in leather boots?

quote:

My sister has a large-ish Instagram following ( like 10k followers) and her IG mostly talks about veganism, cruelty free recipes, fashion ,stuff like that. I have a little fashion page, it is something I do for fun. We both live with our grandmother. She’s 22 I’m 19.

My grandmother collects clothes. We have been going through her collection for a couple of hours a day, and finding some really cool vintage stuff from the 50s-80s. Everything is in pristine condition. My sister and I have both asked to have a lot of stuff. My sister is smaller than me so had an easier time fitting into all of the cool bohemian stuff from the late 1960s (grandma was in her mid 20s) A lot of the things in my size were 80s jumpsuits, not my thing.

I found several pairs of very cool shoes. The most iconic of them all being a pair of white patent leather Gogo boots with beautiful beading down the side and some suede thigh highs with a little fringe. I found them first. I knew I could make a killing online selling them, so I rushed to ask my grandmother if I could have them. She initially said yes, but when my sister saw them she begged to try them on. Of course they fit her. They didn’t fit me. She begged my grandmother to let her have them and she said that she would think about it.

My sister asked me what I was going to do with them, and I told her that I was going to sell them! I could get between $800- $1000 for them. She shamed me for trying to sell grandmas stuff. She said that she would actually wear them and take care of them, so she deserved them. I disagreed. I also pointed out that she was vegan, why she would want leather shoes anyway. She said that used stuff and heirlooms don’t count. She went off to talk to my grandmother by herself that night. My grandmother ended up giving the shoes to her.

My sister got all excited and was trying the shoes on with a bunch of different outfits. I asked her if I could take a picture of some of the outfits, she let me. I posted them to my IG, tagged her in the pictures and mentioned everything she was wearing, including the leather boots. My post happened to get a lot of engagement from her followers, and a lot of them were mad. She ended up losing like three hundred followers, and it became kind of a scandal.

She got mad at me and caused me of trying to sabotage her for captioning the picture the way I did, and being jealous that she got the shoes. She told me to take the picture down. I did. She said that I could cost her or lose sponsors and money. I pointed out the money she cost me by sucking up for those shoes that I found first.

She hasn’t lost any more followers, and has been doing damage control, but she’s still angry at me. I think she’s a hypocrite for wearing the shoes in the first place, and I asked her before taking the pictures. But I feel bad about how stressed out she’s feeling and the crazy backlash that she’s receiving, So AITA for posting them?

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

Vim Fuego posted:

lol
Yet another example of the prime directive - don’t throw rocks when they have nukes

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Vim Fuego posted:

lol

Lmao at the "sexually liberated" person shaming a guy for liking being pegged.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
AITA for developing a friendship with my friend's boyfriend over a similar interest/hobby?

quote:

So just to put their relationship in perspective; they met each other about a year or so ago but only started dating this December so they're a relatively new couple. He wasn't really going out with us, as a group, a lot so I didn't know much about him other than the fact that he lives in my apartment complex.

Because we follow each other on instagram, we recently found out we share a similar hobby/interest in latex clothing. In fact, as a side job, he designs his own line of latex clothing/pieces. We stroke up a conversation over it and we kinda became friends over the shared interest.

My friend, at first was a bit passive aggressive over it but nothing over the top. I'm guessing it bothered her because I'm into latex and similar clothing and knows I have a lot of pieces like that, but it never escalated and our relationship didn't really deteriorate enough though I was somewhat closer with her boyfriend than before.

It all turned sour two days ago when her boyfriend gave me one of his designs as a random gift. He knows I'm a huge Ariana Grande fan and made the latex bunny mask for me. I wasn't expecting the gift nor there was a reason for it but I appreciated it. She found out about it because he posted a picture of me wearing the latex bunny mask on his instagram, to showcase it because he made it.

Out of nowhere, my friend and a couple of others in our group of friends started attacking me in our group chat. She even went as far as to call me a gimp slut (original, have to say) and homewrecker... (to give you a perspective, we are in our early twenties)

I couldn't really retaliate nor did I want to but it's been like that for the past two days. She's for some reason extremely mad at me.

I spoke to her boyfriend (who I consider a friend at this point) and he said to let it go, she'll get over it. He wasn't too fussed up about it. I tried to give him the mask back but he said it's for me and he'd feel offended if returned it.

AITA for having a friendship with my friend's boyfriend over a shared interest or are my friends overreacting on this one? I feel like I did literally nothing over the line or wrong.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

AITA for developing a friendship with my friend's boyfriend over a similar interest/hobby?

she also posted this, which is so loving ridiculous I'm not even going to paste it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/dvrrn4/tifu_by_making_my_boyfriend_call_me_a_cum_dumpster/

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Dramatika posted:

Yet another example of the prime directive - don’t throw rocks when they have nukes

The amount of people who are lovely hypocrites but still love to flaunt it in the most damaging and public way possible is one of the best running themes of this thread.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

SirSamVimes posted:

Lmao at the "sexually liberated" person shaming a guy for liking being pegged.

The biggest rear end in a top hat by far is the new boyfriend for judging somebody for being pegged and for his gf being involved in group sex. OP gets partial rear end in a top hat points for specifying the country to target one person in particular. Liberated sucks over her comment.

Everyone sucks for "playing a game" that's all about throwing out some kinks to see who's down and getting upset over when they themselves are honest.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Smirking_Serpent posted:

she also posted this, which is so loving ridiculous I'm not even going to paste it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/dvrrn4/tifu_by_making_my_boyfriend_call_me_a_cum_dumpster/

Lmao

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

On one hand, it is technically possible for people to platonically bond over fetish gear. It's a niche style, gotta make friends wherever you can. There doesnt have to be any meaning between one friend sharing a rubber bunny mask with another friend.

But on the other hand, besides the post smirking serpent shared, she also wrote this a few months ago and deleted it:

AITA for dressing "provocatively" during birthday dinner with my step father?

quote:

Okay, here it goes.

It was my step father's birthday and quite the rare occasion that he was home. He's usually traveling due to the work and I get to see him every so often. Since everyone else from our close family (my mother and step brothers) were out of a town, I decided to book a dinner for two at his favorite restaurant as a gift. I made plans with him and he was quite happy that we'll finally have our first drink together since I turned 21 this year.

Here comes the problem-- and it's not even my step father that's causing it. I decided to wear a black, short latex dress and high heels. Although slightly provocative, it wasn't anything out of this world. My step dad even complimented me on my looks but; everyone else, as in closer family and friends, chewed me up. I posted a picture of me and my step dad together for his birthday and everyone was so outraged at how I was dressed.

My mother told me that I'm disgraceful and that she's disappointed, her side of the family literally started name calling me, my step father's side pretend I don't exist. My step brothers are the only ones that see no issue with what I did, apart from my step dad.

When I spoke to him, he told me not to worry about it and that he'd love to make our dinners regular and that I shouldn't worry about what everyone else is saying.

Am I really the rear end in a top hat for wearing a latex dress at dinner with my step dad? I've literally no idea of how a simple dinner could end up being so wrong.

This was the dress
Starting to think the girlfriend isn't wrong about boundaries being crossed here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

DemoneeHo posted:

On one hand, it is technically possible for people to platonically bond over fetish gear. It's a niche style, gotta make friends wherever you can. There doesnt have to be any meaning between one friend sharing a rubber bunny mask with another friend.

But on the other hand, besides the post smirking serpent shared, she also wrote this a few months ago and deleted it:

AITA for dressing "provocatively" during birthday dinner with my step father?

This was the dress
Starting to think the girlfriend isn't wrong about boundaries being crossed here.

Is this from Pornhub? This has to be from there.

I don't know, I wonder if my mom had remarried a woman, I would have had a stepmom fetish. The dude she almost married was old, overweight, and kept insisting it was normal for me, his girlfriend's daughter, to kiss him goodbye every day. But same dude also knew I was a lesbian, and could not wrap his mind around "how can it feel good, without a penis?"