Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
Are there gay finsubs? I'm totally up for calling someone a pathetic loser over the internet and having him pay me for the privilege.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA for saying I would enjoy getting catcalled?

Get some gay men to follow this guy around constantly making gross sexual comments about him. Bet he'll change his mind about enjoying it.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Miss posted:

my employee keeps getting deadnamed by a co-worker

Using a deadname is explicitly transphobic harassment, despite what HR say. Fire her bigoted rear end.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

NecroBob posted:

When did 'tiddy' become a thing? I thought it was 'titties' or just 'tits' for that single syllable "oomph".

E: I guess for context I should clarify: one of those mouse pads has "Tiddy Mouse Pad" as its description.

Maybe it escapes word filters that titty would be censored/delisted by?

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for breaking a workplace tradition that’s been going on since before I was even born?

$100 is a lot of money for loving donuts, how many people are they feeding?

My old workplace did something similar (once a week someone bought/made snacks for the weekly Friday morning meeting) but a) it was only £20 and b) you saved the receipt and the company would reimburse you.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA For refusing to let me boss inspect my bathroom usage?

Go and poo poo on his desk, let him inspect it there.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA For How I reacted To My Wife's Pregnancy Announcement?

Obligatory prank fucker.

1) That's a lovely prank.
2) Did she never hear the fable about the boy who cried wolf when she was growing up?

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA for correcting my professor every time she gets my name wrong?

I had people call me by the wrong name before and refuse to change, so I just stopped responding if they asked me something. Completely blank them. Either that or start calling them by a different name until they get the message.

Also the cheek of that teacher to say she's being disrespected when she can't have the basic decency to get a persons name correct. What a total rear end in a top hat.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Mx. posted:

AITA for getting my dad’s tiktok page banned for a prank he pulled?

Isn't that literally assault in most places? Report him to the cops and film them busting him "as a prank"

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
The bar/restaurant I worked at many years back always said open til 11:30pm (last food order 10pm, last drinks order 11pm) or something similar. We could tell people to straight get the gently caress out at 11:30 too, our manager said we could cite alcohol licensing law that everyone had to be out by then. I have no idea if that was true or not but it sounded good.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
What does a $600 blender do that my $50 blender doesn't? I bought it about 7 years ago, it still works perfectly.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Malkof posted:

Hey, I found fightman's evil twin, skidaddle man!

My (23m) girlfriend (26f) got into confrontation at Costco. I left the store to not escalate the situation. She's accusing me of "running away" when she needed me.

Does anyone have the similar story to this where a guy and his gf were mugged by a junkie and he fully sprinted in the opposite direction, totally abandoning her?

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for calling my MIL a crybaby and saying her birthday isn't as important as my son's first birthday?

My grandma was the opposite of this, I was due on her birthday and she was (jokingly) mad with me/my mum that her first grandchild didn't share her birthday when I was a couple of days late. Said it would have been the best birthday present ever :unsmith:

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for yelling at my husband to stop calling me Grandma?

What a charmer.

Start calling him teeny peeny or 6 second lover constantly in front of his friends. Say it's just a joke if he complains.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Scaevolus posted:

AITA for asking to be explained a slur?

This is a really fun thing to do btw, any time someone makes a racist/sexist/whatever comment just act like you don't get it and get them to explain. It's fun to watch them twist in the breeze. Guy is 100% NTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for not being in an HOA

People who care about their house prices outside of when they're actively buying/selling a house are the worst kinds of people. Paint your roof pink and get some tacky lawn ornaments on your too long, slightly brown grass.