Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for asking the flight attendant if there are any empty seats because I can’t stand the smell of the person sitting next to me?

quote:

I’m far from racist, but

quote:

It’s probably a mixture of the spices they eat and the cologne worn as a futile attempt to mask the smell of the spices exiting their pores.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'm far from racist, but the amount of cologne south asians use to mask their horrifying body odour is just-- hey! I said I was NOT racist!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for telling the truth about why I've lost weight?

Maybe I'm just brain poisoned by this thread, but I really hope this kid's stepmom isnt poisoning her :staredog: the insistence on her not being able to make her own food and having to eat what the stepmom makes raises a red flag

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Miss posted:

I [23f] won $10,000 cash. My boyfriend [24m] of four years and I have been having a childish fight and I did something I can't undo.

Four goddamn years and this guy blew his relationship up over 10k, half of which she was planning to give him. God drat that's top level pettiness.

Also lmao at making GBS threads on a weekly two dollar lotto ticket when you're a smoker. The only thing she did wrong was not dumping him the first time he melted down

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for saying “okay so what” when my wife told me she’s bisexual?

“okay I understand that but I don’t know what you want me to do with that information.

Maybe just listen dipshit, your wife is sharing something deeply personal and you're like "BUT HOW DOES THIS AFFECT ME, THE PROTAGONIST OF THIS MARRIAGE"

People are talking like she had to have a reason for coming out, maybe she just realized she was bi and figured "hey perhaps my partner in life can help me understand and identify these feelings better." Was she just supposed to not say anything if it doesnt affect the relationship?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Stop pretending you're more than just a cog in the corporate machine, time spent making friends is time that could be spent working.

Anyway Management set up a mandatory team building exercise where everybody goes around the meeting room and discusses their Meyers Briggs type. Lunch is not provided.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Smokers are the most oppressed minority, second only to gamers

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for snapping at another woman (I'm also a woman) after she referred to my husband as her "gay best friend"?

She looked taken aback and asked me for proof about him being 1) bisexual

Had a dark lol at that because man I wish that werent a common thing regardless of circumstance

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Miss posted:

My (27m) wife (25f) refuses to let my mom (44f) meet our daughter.

I know this might paint my wife in a bad light

Lmao "my mom forced her way into the room where my wife was giving birth and had to be removed by security, but my wife was mad about it so these are both equally bad things"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You seem far more upset than I am, maybe you should chill the gently caress out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:unsmith:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Power Khan posted:

GF (F21) Called me (M23) prejudice and hateful over politics and I'm not sure what to do

I'm a history major studying Taiwanese and Modern Chinese history so I understand where she is coming from but I can't help wanting to defend democracy and the US.

Centrist Man defends democracy by hemming and hawing about how you cant know if Trump is REALLY a racist

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Who the gently caress still gets paper bank statements in 2020, are you too rich for online banking you dumb poo poo

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
They're definitely bigger, which is important because while you can fit your arm in a regular condom and all, it's going to pop when friction is applied which uhhhh isnt good.

For the record my penis is two inches long but has a radius of eight inches. Whenever I get a boner I can extend my wifi range ladies :grin:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for making fun of my boyfriend during a funeral?

:objection: If the bass was so important to him, surely it would have a case. If so, why was the witness carrying it herself while packing to move?

This was no accident! That bass was murdered!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for refusing to let my sister stay with me?

I'm usually the first to go against any "BUT THEYRE FAMILYYYYY" arguments, but dang that's cold man

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

ad090 posted:

AITA for not making my son apologize

Your husband is a coward and your son has fortunately avoided his craven genes

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for kicking my girlfriend's sister out for saying "it smells like a dirty vagina in here..."

An excellent boyfriend, Pete-worthy

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for rejecting the gifts my sister got me for my sobriety?

quote:

She's giving me all these things trying to push an image of me that she remembers in her head instead of letting me figure out who I am in my new sober life.

"Why did my sister get thoughtful gifts for the brother she knew and hoped to see again, instead of the me that neither she nor I know?! What an rear end in a top hat!"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Mill Town posted:

4 years after divorce, my relentless dad keeps filing lawsuits against my mom and it's costing us thousands per month.

why is he still there

Lol my dad did this for 10+ years except he had the good sense to flee to a country without an extradition treaty. I might be biased since I still have five digits worth of debt, but you can literally just go down there and beat him until he pisses blood

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
The only good lightsabers are Darth Maul's double sided one, and Samuel L Jackson's black-light saber

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Its extremely rude of you to talk about my itchy vagina" I say as I publically rip at my crotch like a stack of presents on Christmas

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for telling my sister that her “future niece or nephew” would be aborted?

Don't give it a name, flush it down the drain

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pham Nuwen posted:

My in-laws are especially bad about this. I don't feel I have the right to tell them off when they do it to my niece, but when my wife & I have kids I'll have to figure out a way to deal with it.

I've had positive results with suplexing

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Getting grandcucked by having to help with some chad's sex trophy

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for exploding when my MIL tried to impose her religion rules in *my* home?

I was on his side until he biffed his drink, exactly what the mother wanted, and ran away. You had a slam dunk moment to be in the right and you blew it, you enormous weiner

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Smashing my own property and locking myself in the basement to own my overbearing MIL

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
It's not so much the water reusage as the bragging and giggling about it that makes me worry it's a weird fetish thing :chloe: especially since she mentioned it specifically while everyone was eating. Maybe I'm just thread poisoned from all the sex weird stories we see

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If anyone unironically called me a Hufflepuff I'd start a brawl.

Honestly if I had to go to a Harry Potter wedding I'd start a brawl regardless

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for Using A Laundromat's Quarter Machine?

Why the gently caress do you need 80 quarters at a time

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Piell posted:

AITA for telling my boyfriend that I don't want a penis?

Please dont date Ben Shapiro

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"I use that word all the time and nobody has complained" I say in response to someone complaining about casually dropping the N-bomb

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA to tell her not to bench press my friggin boyfriend?

Enormous lady had the right idea of just getting John to deal with it, let OP implode her relationship on her own time.

Also I love how in the giant wall of "I hope you dont think on attacking you but etc etc" she doesnt once even hint at WHY she considers it over the line. How is bench pressing someone for a meme more intimate than hugging?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

ad090 posted:

AITA for publicly revealing who my biological parents are on Facebook and kind of messing things up for them?

Man it's weird to see a story where the family sides with the right person. God drat what a stupid excuse, "we cant let you into our lives because we were just so darn sad to lose you"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
It is, under no circumstances, the adopted kids fault for reaching out to family members that want to talk to them and thereby causing the parents to have an uncomfortable conversation with their family. They shouldnt be expected to just NOT find their bio relatives because those relatives might get mad at their bio parents

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'd absolutely go to Dave & Buster & Pnurtis though

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Extremely misogynist for you to not respect a guy who cheats on his wife and a homewrecker who knew he was married

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Also it burns me that the girlfriend's idea of not being misogynist or heartless would be to hope the guy ditches his wife and kids to be with the homewrecker. Extremely woke to hope some women's life is ruined for the crime of getting cheated on. God drat that story got to me

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Licarn posted:

CMA is ChooseMyAlignment, a sister subreddit to AITA.

I'm sure itll result in plenty of good material for the thread, but jfc redditors

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Piell posted:

AITA for not letting my husband 💩 in the downstairs bathroom?

If someone gave me that list of rules I'd just poo poo on the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

TIFU by leaving my kids AND baby monitor unattended. Uhhhh uh uhh uh uhhhhhh...

quote:

Edit: TIL that a baby monitor is also a Komodo dragon. That would have been a MUCH different f up

What loving reddit dork read and went HMMM MIGHT YOU PERCHANCE MEAN THE LIZARD WHICH IS CLEARLY WHAT MOST PEOPLE MEAN WHEN THEY SAY BABY MONITOR? I CANNOT HEAR YOU OVER MY PULSATING IQ