Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Yeah? Well I hosed your dad!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TL3fOAdzFEE
Don’t be mad that I hosed your dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Everyone thinks America is this great place where everything is cheap and the best

Nobody thinks this.

Evil Willow posted:

this super good restaurant (like 5 star good)

E.g. If a restaurant has 5 stars (lol) it is probably bad and 100% too expensive

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Does your so buy that line as you chortle your way into mcd's?

Your dad is not my S.O. I just buy him those cheeseburgers because apparently that’s what he charges.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

The only reasons you could have to want to desinfect or even sterilize your dishes is either they are caked in literal poo poo, or you plan to use them for surgery.
One of my first jobs was as a dishwasher in a nursing home. The rule was ‘visibly clean = clean’.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Piell posted:

saying for months that the only thing he wanted for Christmas

I’m not concerned about this particular story being fake or genuine, but I’ve heard this ‘only thing wanted for christmas for months’ so many times; does any adult really think about their christmas present several months in advance?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Yeah it sounds refreshing to have somebody in your life who is adverse to technology. But if it’s your partner with whom you might want to build a future, I think it’s probably a good thing to know the why and the extent of it.
Doing laundry by hand is absolutely nuts and takes a ridiculous amount of time

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Just throwing this in:

r/relationships: That dumb post you made. You know the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

InediblePenguin posted:

future: everyone gets to be a slut regardless of body type

A straight white cis dude going full slut is the platonic ideal of horny wokeness. They’re called cissies.