Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrJazzels
Jun 27, 2020

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA For being mad at my wife for causing a scene at the restaurant?

"Suprise! I arranged a dinner with a person you've told me multiple times you never want to see again! Wait no why are you mad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrJazzels
Jun 27, 2020

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for yelling at my mom for cooking things I’m deathly allergic to?

Look OP either your mother is planning an elaborate yet severely misguided attempt at somehow beating an allergy through sheer attrition or is so deathly stupid that she really might as well be actively malicious towards you

MrJazzels
Jun 27, 2020

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

This one comes with a fun little surprise.

Someone I follow on IG posted a story of himself driving 170 mph on the freeway. Can I report him?

I love how casual he is about stating this.

These are the posts of an ranting controlling madman, like he clearly has not come to terms at all with getting dumped and is stalking this poor woman as a result