Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

If you would like to quote this post!

I'm a petaQ lurker so I must travel the river of blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock
If I had any doubts about this series, consider them all GONE. Wow, that was exceptional.

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nothing major, just not something that quick-and-stupid for something that's not an alien of the week considering the other species on their world is a pretty cool-sounding "Ba'ul".

That doesn't sound cool enough to me. "Baśl" in Spanish means chest, or car trunk in parts of South America, and it's pronounced in the exact same way. Now, imagine a species of space kidnappers with that name.