Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
With the green stuff Romulan blood is green, but from how his jaw sort of turned to ash I assumed he bit down on a Thalaron capsule and spit out the blood to spread it to her and the disruptor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I figure that Mariner is in her 30's, based off the references so far. The other crew members seem to be in their 20's. Descent took place only 11 years before this episode took place.

It seems like they were hearing about it around a year or two after it happened, since everyone was in First Contact uniforms. Unless Mariner was on a ship that was top of the line and was one of the first to try out the new uniforms.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

esperterra posted:

ATTN STAR TRACK GOONS

If you would like to quote this post!

If you already have three gang tags, tell me which one you'd like to lose. If you don't want to lose any proceed w/ your own caution. The limit of gang tags is nebulous and you may get them axed by another mod or admin if they find your av/tag/text combo too excessive.

If you want your current tags rearranged or your text changed, I can do that as well.

I apologize ahead of time for the spam this might cause. It's just easier for me to organize and make sure I don't miss anybody! Feel free to quote me in your regular-rear end discussion posts if you were already going to say smth so we can keep this at least kind of neat.

thx in advance

I'm down