Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
have your own GFM rich, show the farmers the power of goons, gently caress if we can get a hot dog stand we can help you!

Also make L.D admin and let her cleanese this place of the NAZI's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

Thanks for the advice, but I'll take my chances keeping this thread open for now.

All I'm saying is reserve your judgement until things are over, and please stop bringing dumb rear end unsubstantiated drama about me into the forums. This is a loving comedy website forum, there are many other forums out there where people attempt to analyze every aspect of my life and then come to extremely stupid conclusions.

Honest question

Do you see yourself remarrying or has this ugly mess soured you totally.

I have a cousin whose wife left him just a few days ago 12 years poof loving gone. Its rought and i hope you get a good therapist all the gang stalking and stress i m sure you could get some benifit from it.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Shut up Meg posted:

This is more of a QCS topic than this thread, but I agree with you.
Hopefully, it's just temporary as the FYAD refugees either learn to behave or go elsewhere.

And to stray back on topic: are we assuming that the kidnapped kid is safe because they are in a shelter?
Lowtax is a big boy who can handle this, but I worry about the little one.

The FYAD refugees or FYAGUEES as i call them should just go chill with werdios at Kiwifarms, hopefully they can be that places posin.

Honestly this place feels better with out the FYAGUEES concern trolling every sub.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Lowtax i have a 20 dollar idea, make a website called "supersomethingawful.com" and charge 20 dollars for membership