Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I see a lot of people are discussing and speculating on my divorce. Here's all I can tell you: my lawyer said to keep my mouth shut. That GoFundMe seems legit, but I absolutely assure you the information presented there does not represent reality in any form.

Please keep the Kiwi Farms rumors about me and my personal life off this site, and trust me, once all legal action has been taken and resolved, you will be presented the true side of the story. Believe whatever you like, but when all is said and done, you will be presented with actual legal facts, and not baseless claims.

That's all, have fun being online!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Xelkelvos posted:

It isn't all that serious. Especially since the Tax man blabbed a lot before now like an idiot.

Everything that I've said so far was cleared by my lawyer, whereas her GoFundMe clearly has not. I did not "blab like an idiot," I disclosed everything I could, then shut the gently caress up when my lawyer told me to. You really do not know anything about what is going on here, so hold your insults after the legal action has been finished and I am able to talk about the results.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gary oldmans diary posted:

what about the allegations of your involvement of a land swindle in the south seas lowtax? does your hornswaggling know no limits sir?
I am responsible for the Teapot Dome Scandal

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

albany academy posted:

hope you're comfy in your racecar bed lowtax

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

MisterFister posted:

Hey man wishing you the best.

Thank you, I am absolutely sure and completely confident things will go my way. It just takes time.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gone Fashing posted:

having fun imagining lowtax explaining to his lawyer how he was internet famous 20 years ago and still owns a forum full of idiots that follow his every move
lol yeah I've had to spend a lot of time explaining internet psychos to my lawyer, who is not familiar with the internet, and definitely not familiar with the insane nut fuckers who stalk and make up crazy conspiracy theories about my life.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gluehuffer69 posted:

Can we talk about your new gf? Since she was on your livestream earlier and its kinda official now instead of wink wink rumors? Will she be on tonight, it was cool seeing new stuff happen on the stream.
I do not have a new girlfriend, so I would appreciate not speculating about that and various other things that you read from people who spend their lives obsessing over analyzing my life.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

garfield hentai posted:

OP, there was a thread on this already and a mod closed it. Probably not a good idea to start a new one.
Thanks for the advice, but I'll take my chances keeping this thread open for now.

All I'm saying is reserve your judgement until things are over, and please stop bringing dumb rear end unsubstantiated drama about me into the forums. This is a loving comedy website forum, there are many other forums out there where people attempt to analyze every aspect of my life and then come to extremely stupid conclusions.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scary ghost dog posted:

please dont describe this as a comedy website forum less than a month after u closed the comedy section and called all the comedians nazis in a vice article
FYAD had become a disgusting shell of itself, and if you find nonstop Nazi references to be hilarious, go to Stormfront.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Lowtax, exactly how big of a donation would be required to make me an admin for lets say... 1 year.
Since you already have a lawyer it would be simple to draw up a contract. I'm thinking 15k sounds fair. Instead of letting these incestuous cliques self perpetuate introduce capitalism into the ruling family.

Sure why not

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ups_rail posted:

Honest question

Do you see yourself remarrying or has this ugly mess soured you totally.

I have a cousin whose wife left him just a few days ago 12 years poof loving gone. Its rought and i hope you get a good therapist all the gang stalking and stress i m sure you could get some benifit from it.
Honestly? Sure, I do. Two women are not indicative of all females in the world, and I'm absolutely not afraid to get married again. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. But I am not letting two women control any of my decisions for the rest of my life. Anger is a stupid emotion, and it's used to control people. I don't believe in giving those people the power to affect my life. My exes can say whatever the hell they want, I don't care. They can join the millions of other people who loathe my very existence because I dare run a comedy website on the internet for over two decades now.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scary ghost dog posted:

lol u definitely miss the last version of fyad u posted in, where everyone just called each other f*gg*ts and the n-word......admit it, u just trusted the politics forum posters that fyad was full of nazis and did absolutely zero investigation
Then the rest of the mod and admin team missed it too, I guess we're all blind to the creative comedy that lurked in FYAD the past few months.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also I'm somewhat surprised none of the TGRS people have come in here to write paragraphs about how I deserve misery and death due to me literally being Hitler 2.0 and destroying, uh, whatever it is I did that was really bad and made them real angry. Forever.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pick posted:

Do you still have the doom house figurine or did you get rid of it

I fucken can't find it!!!! I know it's here though.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

You gonna stream tonight, Richard?

Y E to the S

Here's the link so all the passive aggressive people can go there and vote it thumbs down, which really hurts my popularity and SEO, since my videos get like 100 viewers total and like 1,000 views total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wqg-WUy9Mg

As in life, I am unsuccessful on Youtube.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Live Free posted:

what was it like working with vice

they called me and I talked to them and then they said thank you and I hung up

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scary ghost dog posted:

absolute genius: clearly u guys were all nazis because these posters said so. are u saying all these posters were wrong or lying?

same guy: genuinely stunned that a very specific group of posters are not calling me literally hitler for no reason.

same guy: oh I have a button that bans idiots, let's see if it works

same guy: wow it does

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Nutmeg posted:

The nazi stuff that's been thrown around for the excuse for its closure is ridiculous man, and you labeling people nazi's is saddening. I wish you luck in your current irl events.
Dude, FYAD had turned into trash. I'm not debating that.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RocktheCaulk posted:

Hey Lowtax if you need some Broth I got some on my porch buddy, I can Fed ex it.
thanks but I don't need another broth porch

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

ai girlfriend posted:

good luck lowtax
Thank you!

And don't forget to subscribe to Goldbelly dot com using my referral link: https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3 https://www.goldbelly.com/?ro=true&rc=richardangelfoodcake3

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Peachfart posted:

Lowtax, how do I become successful enough to buy 40 dollar pies?
Uh you get $40 I would imagine

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

American McGay posted:

$40? Aim a bit higher.

dude you can find more insanely high priced poo poo than that. I have no idea who would pay $300 for a fucken cake. I just post the link because I want free pies.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

sourdough posted:

lol, and at your username there too, wouod you recommend the angel food cake or something else?

lol I had no idea what my username was, I didn't care. gently caress angel food cake, I hate that poo poo. Just buy like that $300 cake in a pie in a cake in a pie thing

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

resistentialism posted:

large pie-like construct

load bearing cake

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Segmentation Fox posted:

Lowtax you seem like a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Life is what it is. You gotta learn to just accept poo poo you don't have any control over, and have confidence in the end you'll be vindicated. As for people trashing me on the internet: who cares. It's the internet. If people want to obsess over pieces of my life, regardless if they are incorrect or outright lies, they can believe whatever they want. They're absolutely hilarious to gently caress around with, because I can intentionally do fake small things and they just blow up. I mean, my life is dumb enough as is, but to have groups of people analyzing and following every single thing in my life is even dumber. Like, let go of the hatred, it just consumes your life, and nothing productive comes from it. Whatever though, it is what it is.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

its all nice on rice posted:

Don't forget to check cupboards and drawers. Every house has a junk drawer. When was the last time you checked yours OP??
NONE OF YOUR drat BUSINESS

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hey Lucavi, you're my waifu

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
okay I am streaming now I gotta go please love me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wqg-WUy9Mg

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

EimiYoshikawa posted:

I wish you well and hope that this situation is resolved positively in a timely fashion.
Thank you very much. I can absolutely 100% guarantee that the truth will come out in a couple months (when the hearing happens).

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
ywaa

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
okay so REALPOSTING here

I just found out my soon to be ex-wife set up a GoFundMe account claiming I apparently abused both her and my own daughter for nearly five years, and she needs money to hire a lawyer that will represent her in court during our dissolution of marriage. I would like to state that nearly every single claim of hers is outright false, and if you donate to her GoFundMe, you are giving money to support a completely fraudulent cause.

She attempted to file a restraining order against me for abuse, and it was immediately thrown out by the judge after my lawyer asked her "has he ever physically abused you or your daughter in any way?" and she said "no but one time when I was pregnant he stood over me and told me to punch him in the face(??!?)." The judge then asked her if I have ever physically abused her, and she admitted no. Then he dismissed it.

So long story short, she could not even get a restraining order filed against me, due to the fact that, despite her claims of physical abuse, she admitted to the judge that she was never physically abused. I have contacted GoFundMe in regards to her setting up an absolute fraudulent account, but I doubt they will care enough to investigate. Anyway, just wanted to point this out to anybody who might care about the ridiculously insane events occurring in my life right now.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

I don't think Lowtax will scroll back to this thread when he logs on again a month from now
yeah he probably won't, you rancid loving dolt

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

counterfeitsaint posted:

The promise that lowtax will come back and tell us all the juicy details after the legal proceedings are over, and not ghost us for 8 months and the next time we hear about him it's how he's "running a command center from Facebook" over whatever the next drama crisis is just cruel. Why get our hopes up again? Maybe this time will be different.
R > C > P

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

judge reinhold posted:

There are other forms of abuse besides physical. It's odd you tagged every single instance of it with 'physical' aside from her initial claim of abusing her and your kid.
Because she claimed physical abuse. Hell, I'll add mental or financial or whatever the gently caress abuse you want me to specify with, I just forgot that people love reading too much into things and coming to their own dumb and wrong conclusions.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Cyberbuse

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mike12345 posted:

I hope you livepost the divorce five years from now
I hope you fall into a drainage ditch

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Milkman posted:

I am glad You Are Protected

I hope you have stair abuse in your house

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
gently caress off you idiot, I obviously cleared it with my lawyer.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

Try to relax, Taxman. Light some scented candles
I am relaxed, I'm chill af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

garfield hentai posted:

"this post literally accuses me of beating my wife! he said so right- oh ok hm i guess it doesn't say that but it's definitely what he meant. anyway on a different note it's insane how people here love reading too much into things and coming to their own dumb and wrong conclusions."
I didn't queue up the ban or even read that post, so if it's me you're trying to burn, it's not very effective.