Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Mandalorians are cool as hell (not boba fett he was a space weaboo).

Just bring me all the Mandalorian stuff you can find out there, because I'm still dumb confused about the timelines around the movies and tv shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Darth Maul ruled Mandalore for a short time.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i love mangaloren ffood

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

there was once a mandalorian jedi and he was so cool his lightsaber looks like this

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
A spoiled mandalorian rich girl in a right-wing militia once gave Obi-wan Kenobi a jet pack

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

El Burbo posted:

there was once a mandalorian jedi and he was so cool his lightsaber looks like this

photoshop filter now n Sword phorm

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

El Burbo posted:

I just got to the episode were it appears in Star Wars Rebels. Coolest lightsaber in the galaxy.

I think everyone is right and I should watch clone wars too.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Desperado Bones posted:

I just got to the episode were it appears in Star Wars Rebels. Coolest lightsaber in the galaxy.

Clone Wars is a lot better than Rebels

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Mandaloreans are cool because unlike every other character they didn’t just point at the one representative in the films and go “they’re all loner bounty hunters”

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Desperado Bones posted:

Absolutely.

The movie that everybody hated is fine taken as a pilot and not a movie meant to be watched at a theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Desperado Bones posted:

Just bring me all the Mandalorian stuff you can find out there, because I'm still dumb confused about the timelines around the movies and tv shows.