Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

and why does he get a tv show instead of Sabine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

give me more Sabine and ahsoka on cool gay adventures

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

also if you can include aphra that’d be dope thx

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Where the gently caress Barriss at Filoni?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
> who the gently caress is cassian andor

I hope we never find out OP.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i think that name is a 6-7 out of 10 on the star wars scale

Kazimir Vysehrad
Mar 13, 2013

Roth posted:

Where the gently caress Barriss at Filoni?

wasn't she executed for treason by a military tribunal presided by Tarkin in the Clone Wars?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Kazimir Vysehrad posted:

wasn't she executed for treason by a military tribunal presided by Tarkin in the Clone Wars?

Filoni says she's alive and he has plans for her.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

He's like Kyle Katarn but not as cool.

Rogue One should have been about Kyle Katarn.

gently caress you Disney.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Y’all don’t like Diego Luna?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
His character is just one of many of Rogue One's problems. When we meet him he murders a guy in cold blood on the off chance he might squeal to the Empire. He's set up as this ice cold dude who will do anything for the mission no matter what happens to innocents.

Almost immediately after he meets Jyn his personality totally changes to a 'nice guy' for lack of a better term.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The characters are the worst, blandest part of Rogue One, a very bad bland movie, I cannot loving believe that’s where they’re going for spin-offs. Who asked for this

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

His character is just one of many of Rogue One's problems. When we meet him he murders a guy in cold blood on the off chance he might squeal to the Empire. He's set up as this ice cold dude who will do anything for the mission no matter what happens to innocents.

Almost immediately after he meets Jyn his personality totally changes to a 'nice guy' for lack of a better term.

I think that's a function of the (alleged) rewrites to make it less terroristy, with hard-choices Cassian being leftover from the initial script. But still, fair cop

Is K2 SO gonna be in it

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

zoux posted:

I think that's a function of the (alleged) rewrites to make it less terroristy, with hard-choices Cassian being leftover from the initial script. But still, fair cop

Is K2 SO gonna be in it

Supposedly the opening scene with Cassian WAS a rewritten scene :psyduck:

And yes K2SO is supposed to be in the show. It's not like Alan Tudyk is busy or anything.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

And yes K2SO is supposed to be in the show. It's not like Alan Tudyk is busy or anything.

Well what's the problem then the shows gonna own

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nice thing about a big media spanning franchise that has a bunch of people working on it is that some characters can get rehabilitated later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The characters are the worst, blandest part of Rogue One, a very bad bland movie, I cannot loving believe that’s where they’re going for spin-offs. Who asked for this

i liked the monk dudes but discount store kyle and jan were whatever