Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
going to hell?

What are the theological implications of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

all of the bad guys in john wick are unable to sleep because they believe john wick, aka the "baba yaga," will come for them in the night, and steal their teeth.

Escape From Noise

I think I saw the second one on an airplane so my memory isn't great. Plus I think it was edited. I'll try to help though.

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

all of the bad guys in john wick are unable to sleep because they believe john wick, aka the "baba yaga," will come for them in the night, and steal their teeth.

FutonForensic

john wick sneaks up on a mobster. he points his silenced pistol right at that fucker's dome. mobster yawns. john lowers the gun. whew! almost killed a family man

alnilam

All the wax or oil molecules that got pulled up through the wick and burned are doomed to an eternal existence of roaming the earth as gas molecules. They will never know the calm of being in liquid or amorphous solid phase again.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

FutonForensic posted:

at first it was cute but i'm getting a little overwhelmed with all the baba yaga merchandise and memes now

wearing a lampshade

FutonForensic posted:

wearing a lampshade

Keanu Reeves lives in a hut on top of a giant chicken foot lol

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

All the wax or oil molecules that got pulled up through the wick and burned are doomed to an eternal existence of roaming the earth as gas molecules. They will never know the calm of being in liquid or amorphous solid phase again.

John Wick goes into hiding but his cover is quickly blown because he can't stop pursuing his true passion: candle making.

idiotsavant
*john wick, fluying in on his butter churn, hes churning some butter real cool, with cool sunglasses*

john wick: who killed my cow

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

*john wick, fluying in on his butter churn, hes churning some butter real cool, with cool sunglasses*

john wick: who killed my cow

Why are you after these men?

*Real cool* They tried to get the milk for free.

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
The only person who can defeat the Wick-man is the Wicker man

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

alnilam

Entenzahn posted:

The only person who can defeat the Wick-man is the Wicker man

Keanu vs Nic Cage would be a powerful battle... the world would tremble

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

Keanu vs Nic Cage would be a powerful battle... the world would tremble

I thought Cage was killed by the whicker man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaveARottenDay

I;ve not seen John Wick, but I was told a lot of people get shot. I just didn't realize shot meant shots of espresso