Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i heard there was rise of skywalker contrnt in fortnite however i do not play fortnite what did i miss was it anyrhing important, to help the viewers bridges the gap between the previous film and this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
the dead spoke

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

All the “you have to play Fortnite to understand TROS or you aren’t getting the full story” is overstated tbh, it’s just like 2 lines of dialogue where the Emperor says “I’m back, and the good guys will pay muhahahaha.” It’s not even a full scene or anything, just his voice coming out of nowhere. It was probably intended to be in the movie itself, in an actual scene where the Emperor announces his comeback, but didn’t make the cut when they needed to hack two movies worth of plot into one movie’s runtime so they just brought Palps back in the opening crawl and tossed the audio to Fortnite since they were already doing a promo there.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Here it is op: https://youtu.be/0vHrQCKaJiQ

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

All the “you have to play Fortnite to understand TROS or you aren’t getting the full story” is overstated tbh, it’s just like 2 lines of dialogue where the Emperor says “I’m back, and the good guys will pay muhahahaha.” It’s not even a full scene or anything, just his voice coming out of nowhere. It was probably intended to be in the movie itself, in an actual scene where the Emperor announces his comeback, but didn’t make the cut when they needed to hack two movies worth of plot into one movie’s runtime so they just brought Palps back in the opening crawl and tossed the audio to Fortnite since they were already doing a promo there.

If the internet existed in 1980 people would have been furious that you have to have watched the Star Wars Holiday Special to know who this "Boba Fett" guy even is

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
probably not, consumers love TV show tie-ins now

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
sheev got anakin to join the dark side for a promised chug jug for padmes coochie

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Palpatine fucks now.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Doublestep posted:

sheev got anakin to join the dark side for a promised chug jug for padmes coochie

what is a "chug jug" and should i be pronouncing it "yub yub"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Mooey Cow posted:

Palpatine fucks now.

hes been fuckin all along