Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is the worst royal rumble of my whole life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dude. this banana nut bread is so moist from all of the nut

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got some things to do. But i'll watch the royal rumble

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are the royal rumbles over yet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey dude

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman seems like a really good wrestler now but i don't like how he doesn't have a pad to punch when he's doing his arm jackoff taunt in the ring.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

who the gently caress thinks Corbin has improved, let alone "MOST improved"

You do

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was a smart thing that time machine guy did. he f*cked me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I also made it so you are married to Cindy Crawford or Brad Pitt circa "Meet Joe Black" depending on who you want so your welcome

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm going to the 7/11, anyone need anything?

expired yoohoo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

Is she, sitting in her husbands lap?

i'm just joshin I know there's a penis in her anus

there is a man bending down behind her stool to fetch something that had fallen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i haven't seen anyone who isn't excessively sucky yet since i turned the show on 14 minutes ago. why isn't there a royal rumble

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what number is this so far

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bourbon corbin looks very old

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

excellent child haircuts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

number 13 will lose

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am 2 minutes behind everyone else, in real life.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I deeply, deeply hope people take part and have fun with this. Forget about being cynical or scoring points and just have some fun and unconditionally support whoever your team's wrestler ends up being. Have fun with it!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hate #13

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

Alexa and Bianca are really crushing it. Too bad they're not 18 and therefore won't win :smug:

kinda gross bubby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very cool that charlotte keeps dominating all the black people who are doing well. very coincidentally

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

she's been beat for over a dozen people, it's totally reasonable that a fresh person could deck her

I'm not team 18 but I still like naomi's colors

explain all the other times. thjat's right. ALl of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nah dudes. charlotte put her over

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It's pronounced "zya"?

it's actually pronounced shy ah, but kind of also like hyi ah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's too bad this used to be the best womens rumble so far until charlotte entered and then this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this became that rumble where big show and kane slowly eliminated everyone and it was the worst royal rumble ever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was a good as hell match for like 20 min even with all the horrible wrestlers and then it turned into the worst royal rumble i've seen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

think of how cool and memorable for both it would have been for bianca to have done all that and then shayna comes out and wrecks her poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is the most boring show i've ever seen. maybe i should have watched wwe for a long time leading up to the show in order to appreciate it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wanna gently caress vince

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

How did the match end? My stream died

that's how it ended

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some ladybugs got in my bathroom and i guess maybe i need to replace the window or something but if anyone wants ladybugs sent to them i can do it. you have to pay me 100 dollars

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

are they all clustered up

they were kind of all in the same general area on the wall, maybe 5 or 6 of them. i made them go outside in real life but in roleplay i still have them for 100 dollars.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does goats come out of a egg.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shrinidhi hande

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

final birds. do not punish me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

more pictures of the orange bird

that bird is called the black-throated bush tit. go ahead and find some more images, so that i don't get in trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cool orange bird is a black-throated bushtit. please post other images of it if you want to, so that it's not only me and i get in trouble.