Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Magna Kaser posted:

i actually don't know if it's an imported word from Japanese or a loanword just cuz it sorta sounds like "boobs", but the characters are funny too "波霸“ means like "Hegemon of Ripples" or some doofy poo poo if you translate it literally.

Hamon tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

MarcusSA posted:

It’s gonna be real interesting to see what happens in the area now.

Kim Jong Undead sounds like a good movie premise.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
The surprise at speaking at all happens a lot in Poland but only if you’re darker than paper because it means you’re Properly Integrating. White people better speak perfectly right this instant

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Mr. Fix It posted:

I have a pet

same

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsGO8a8WOE

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Devils Affricate posted:

For those of you who don't follow the Cursed Images thread

seems in line with gta tbh

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

WarpedNaba posted:

Scuffle on the India/China border, apparently no bullets fired but they beat each other to death with clubs and rocks. Which is... odd?

https://twitter.com/i/events/1272797478157299712

“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Dont Touch ME posted:

Explain what this means to you, and how countries like Vietnam, Taiwan and Japan have "Integrated" into the "west".

anime

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
all my attempts at cooking loose rice ended in horrible failure so i just buy parboiled bagged rice and it's perfect every time

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Haramstufe Rot posted:

Edit: apparently it's actually Pilav not Pilaf

the idea of there being a single proper and correct english spelling of a word in a language not using the latin alphabet is false. all transcriptions are valid

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
loving lmao. I guess that’s what being a full day ahead of the world does to you

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Yeah it looks p good.

And you might bitch about „too many remakes” but the main exposure people outside of china had to Journey to the West are Dragon Ball, Enslaved, and playing Wukong in Warframe

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

BrainDance posted:

I don't know how else to play a monkey, but I hope someone figures it out someday.

Sun Wukong should eat people's hands and faces imo.

Monkeys are insanely hosed up and not enough media capitalize on it by making them the default funny animal.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

The White Dragon posted:

does the japanese communist party believe that the minimum standard of humane living is neets provided with shelter

Regardless of their abhorrent views, they should not go homeless either

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Guy Axlerod posted:

Geography professors accidentally leaving the name of Niger off the map.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Agreed we should replace everything with concrete and move ppl to megacities

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Dont Touch ME posted:

No british bishop is a legitimate bishop, so unless your god-forsaken country coverts back to catholocism, the UK has absolutely zero cities.
Becoming tradcath to own the libs

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Antonymous posted:

soccer is a girly sport etc etc.

god i loving wish

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Arbite posted:

I thought no Cokes had sugar anymore, it was all cornsyrup?

The "american has no idea that other places are normal" bit is really overdone

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Was this illustrated by the guy who illustrates Telegram updates???

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
loving owns

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Does he still have to wear clown makeup while fighting?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Oh no, don't lock my dick and balls in a steel cage permanently using weird technologies and definitely don't post about it online~

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Not So Fast posted:

I'm not saying you're a liar, I'm saying it's hyperbolic to link a video-game made in China to the camps. It would be like claiming buying Halo 5 funds the concentration camps on the US border.

Not really, corporations in America don’t pay taxes :haw:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

BrainDance posted:

Do we really give clenbuterol to pigs?

No, it’s been banned for literal decades in both EU and US because of how easily it gets transferred to human consumers. Less scrupulous horse owners give it to their race horses, which was actually what tipped off the british horse meat thing!

But if you look into the history of dabbing meat with clenbuterol, it keeps happening in China! It’s all projection.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

oohhboy posted:

Your money before you die please.

:rip: your mortgage

that’s why it’s called mort-gage

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

oohhboy posted:

Jesus H Christ. Dad thinks t**** is good. Thinks Antifa (Ignoring why and their function) setting fire to some stuff and BLM more damaging to the US than last 4 years of t****. Yet thinks the HK protest is good(including setting fires) as they fight a system that has completely lost the trust of the people by trashing elections. Thinks Democrats "Stole the election" with zero evidence and every court having thrown out every case with some judges giving the legal version of "gently caress off". Doesn't understand t**** and republicans are doing their utmost to undermine the election thus democracy which is super bad. Can't trust mainstream media because they aren't "Centralist or fair". I could go on, like holy gently caress poo poo.

i thought you were censoring out „taiwan” at first

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I can think of another game CDPR should pull from the stores.

congratulations

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Coolguye posted:

yeah that's true but the polish people from my youtube community have asserted many times that they improved the rural base's conditions mostly by loving over racial minorities

I’m honestly struggling to think of any racial minorities PiS hosed over. Ukrainians????

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i mean sure they gently caress over everyone who is gay, trans, non-catholic, a woman, or to the left of fascism, but this country is 99.9% white there are no racial minorities you could profit of harming in a visible way

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

WarpedNaba posted:

I wish I had enough space to keep bunnies.

They do well in smaller spaces if you let them free-roam!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I literally wouldn’t have the time in a day to smoke six packs

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I think they chose orange because that's how oohhboy refers to trump for some odd reason..

Just a completely bizarre, inexplicable nickname

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Coolguye posted:

No, Jack Ma is just not a very attractive man

Tbh I wouldn’t date him for his looks,
or personality

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
A clip is what I watch on youtube

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
in june, dawn in poland is at 3:13 and dusk lasts until 22:20. Kicks rear end

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Ups_rail posted:

I ve always admired the vietnamese because they seem to not like eachother very much.

speak with the expat community here and they have some very strong opinions about their brothers and sisters back in vietnam.

you emmigrate not only in pursuit of a better life but also to escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
English is just bad at non-english languages which is such a fuckinng fail for a lingua franca. Like if my language is infinitely better at chinese transcription there’s something lol about yours