Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Eat my poodoo!!!

The hell you getting upset for, "poodoo" means "fodder" you jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
Just saw a job-posting for technicians on some new line of ships they're building way out in the boondocks. How the hell am I supposed to get to Exegol to apply?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

My cousin in friends with Max Rebo and said he get my name on the list at Jabba's Palace if anyone wants to tag along.

Hey man keep your voice down, last time I got caught doing this Jabba threatened to freeze my genitals in carbonite.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

What the gently caress are "Guard Rails"? Listen if you're dumb enough to fall off this platform then good riddance, you probably shouldn't be here if you cant watch where you're going.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

One government's the same as another for Kuat. We just change the flags and labels and keep building ships and tanks. Last I checked the company'd landed another contract for, uh, Star Destroyers again. Something-something gent class. I just wish they'd pick an aesthetic and stick with it, I swear the engineers are getting off on changing the layouts in the stupidest way possible by now. I guess I can't complain, though, it's a steady paycheck and nobody ever fucks with the arms dealers.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Hi honey, I'm on my way home. Be there in about 3 parsecs.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
man, I'm just so tired of all these star wars

GayJonSnow
May 13, 2019

I wrote a story about how I was imprisoned and raped by wookies but I realized I had something special so I forwarded the script to Kathleen Kennedy and now I'm in charge of lucas films.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Yeah I'm little force sensitive, my mom says it's because my great grandmother was a jedi.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
We've had FTL interstellar travel for over three millenia but somehow we can't get a black-and-white, standard def hologram to project without static for more than 15 seconds.

And honestly I don't think this year's droid models are that much better than last year's, or the ones from 100 years ago for that matter; I just think Industrial Automation pushes out "updates" that deliberately make the old ones run slower.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I saved up for 15 years to buy a Coruscant penthouse, lived there for 2 days before I took a wrong step getting out of my speeder. I've been falling for the past two hours, please send help.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
My man it's coruscant they don't send help the street cleaners send you a bill.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Traffic has been so bad lately that statistically you're almost 100% guaranteed to land in another speeder

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Guys I just heard on the holonet, The Dead Speak!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Moon Slayer posted:

I saved up for 15 years to buy a Coruscant penthouse, lived there for 2 days before I took a wrong step getting out of my speeder. I've been falling for the past two hours, please send help.

lol

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the emperor was mean to me on the holonet :(

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I've been really getting into jizz lately.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
My job is making me relocate from my homeworld, a verdant planet where it's always 70 degrees and sunny, to a planet that is constantly on fire, forever. This loving sucks. Maybe I'll luck out and and in 12 months they'll move me to one of the nearby star systems like the nothing but ice one, or the one where every planet is always having hurricanes.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I have a surgery scheduled for the next week in EmPalSuRecon. Yeah the name got changed last week right after all the jedi got killed and Chancellor Palpatine had a really bad sauna accident.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Poopernickel posted:

Just saw a job-posting for technicians on some new line of ships they're building way out in the boondocks. How the hell am I supposed to get to Exegol to apply?

Just take the space bus, dude.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hey guys. my name is smink bulgoo

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Farm Frenzy posted:

hey guys. my name is smink bulgoo

My name was "Kebben" but then a beauracrat renamed me "Kebben Solo" when I went through spaceport security by myself.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
whos gonna tell mr palpatine that we couldnt fix his sith apprentice with all these budget cuts

*wudu hide commercial plays on space tv*

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Naboo college dorm on fire again because someone slipped on comically small marble

Naboo college dean: drat YOU GUNGAN HOUSE

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

moist turtleneck posted:

Naboo college dorm on fire again because someone slipped on comically small marble

Naboo college dean: drat YOU GUNGAN HOUSE

Angry middle aged Nubian guy convinced that the only reason the Gungans got into the college in the first place is because of Queen Amidala's affirmative action programs

bumper sticker on his lifted pickup speeder, "They Killed the WRONG Decoy"

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hey whats up dudes, bleng blung here

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

whos gonna tell mr palpatine that we couldnt fix his sith apprentice with all these budget cuts

*wudu hide commercial plays on space tv*

They built two Death Stars.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I mean , after spending all your money on a planet-destroying cannon, it's own complimentary fleet led by a Super Star Destroyer, planet-based shield generator protected by legions of troops and heavy artillery it's only natural that they couldn't afford him gloves that fit.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Government spending on secret weapons while not giving veterans proper healthcare, now where did I hear that from before :thunk:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wheres Anakin at? I didn't see his speeder bike laid down in front of any huts after Jedi school

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

moist turtleneck posted:

Wheres Anakin at? I didn't see his speeder bike laid down in front of any huts after Jedi school

it's cool, we put him in charge of the daycare

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I can't believe that Star Taxes keep going up, do they think we're made of flan

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

zoux posted:

I can't believe that Star Taxes keep going up, do they think we're made of flan

The deathstar we can't blow up.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Anyone else think it's strange that that angry-looking Jedi who wears dark colors is always hanging around that young senator from Naboo? They seem weirdly affectionate with each other. And has she put on weight? Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing that will affect me, the proud parent of a young Jedi trainee.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Don't get me started on Star Traffic. Revenge of the Ships am I right fellas. Haha anyway, don't work too hard

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
some jediologists came to my house and told me his midichlorians were through the roof and they just took him WTF i keep calling coruscant and the line is busy all the time and the holding song is by that sy snootles bitch

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Moon Slayer posted:

Anyone else think it's strange that that angry-looking Jedi who wears dark colors is always hanging around that young senator from Naboo? They seem weirdly affectionate with each other. And has she put on weight? Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing thatwill affect me, the proud parent of a young Jedi trainee.

My Child is
No Longer My Child,
They Were Taken From Me at 9 Months Old
by a Bunch of Celibate Wizards
but as Far as I Know They Are Now

an Honor Student at the Jedi Academy

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Coruscant housing prices are insane. I've got three roommates in an apartment that never sees the sun and I'm still paying 2500 credits a month.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Space Landlords suck it's true. Laser guilliotine them all *I post on a webforum*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Don't mess with me
I'm a
Speeder Forklift Operator
born on a Thursday
on the second moon of Corellia
my grandfather was
a clone
and yes,