Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Sure, but after his assassination don't you remember those pictures they found in his data banks hooked up to a holo display?

Well sure, but I think we can cut him some slack. It's probably....natural for an amphibian to do those things in an aquarium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Padme in the streets, Jar Jar in the sheets

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Cage Kicker posted:

Well sure, but I think we can cut him some slack. It's probably....natural for an amphibian to do those things in an aquarium

womp rats can't consent

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Palpatine didn't kill himself!

Sand tape is real!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

MJP posted:

Padme in the streets, Jar Jar in the sheets

padme is the one that fucks though :confused:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Have you SEEN that TONGUE.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Cage Kicker posted:

People want to talk about how much Vader and Palpatine did for the galaxy but they forget the hero senator who proposed the vote to grant emergency power to the Chancellor and wrest the workings of democracy away from oligarchs like the Organas.

We salute you senator Binks, yousa real patriot

If you think about it, Sen. Binks is a war veteran who participated in two massive open battles against separatists and has dozens (if not hundreds) of confirmed kills including a goddamn hover-tank and those ungrateful liberals better show some respect :colbert:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Bail would have won

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

zoux posted:

If they ever cancel the T-15s I'm done with fuckin Incom

They won't cancel it, that's what your Incom taxes are going to.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

<turns on the holonet at 23:30> You ever fly a correllian ship? Theyve got about a thousand buttons and only maybe five or ten actually do anything that theyre thinking of renaming the whole system The Senate.. I kid I kid...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

looks like those clowns on Coruscant did it again

what a bunch of clowns

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
my dad watched too much holonet and now he always tells the barista his name is “may the force be with you” so she has to say it. I keep telling him there’s no war on the life day

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
So when people talk about “eyeballing” spice doses I assume that putting it in there gets it to hit you hard and fast, but can someone explain how it’s done? Some of us are new to this

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Man I hate to do it but I just can't take care of all of them

*leaves open box with sign that says "Free Rancors"*

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

George H.W. oval office posted:

Man I hate to do it but I just can't take care of all of them

*leaves open box with sign that says "Free Rancors"*

No. No. No. Absolutely not. I know they're cute now, kids, but they get bigger. We don't have the room in our place to properly dungeon-train one.

And besides, do you know what you have to do to take care of one of these things on a daily basis? Put on 85 pounds and stop wearing a shirt completely, for starters. Are you going to do that? Because I'm not going to do that.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 242 days!
man i poo poo you no, i just did some primo spice and instead of getting high, i learned the entire life histories of my ancestors and could see the every possible future. i got it on this planet, kind of looks like tantooine but it has only one sun. kinda getting hot in this desert i woke up in, just thought i'd share the trip report ... kinda feel like dancing now wool!

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!

Hodgepodge posted:

man i poo poo you no, i just did some primo spice and instead of getting high, i learned the entire life histories of my ancestors and could see the every possible future. i got it on this planet, kind of looks like tantooine but it has only one sun. kinda getting hot in this desert i woke up in, just thought i'd share the trip report ... kinda feel like dancing now wool!

Are you sure you weren't just on Pasaana? 'Cause it sounds like you went down to the Aki-Aki Festival, got some stuff from, like, some dude in a cape, and wandered out in the desert.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

That krytos virus thing is just fake news Rebel propaganda. A plague that melts aliens and only aliens into goop that oh so conveniently appears just after they take Coruscant so that they can impose a quarantine? They're just afraid of Imperial retaliation, and want to run the very kind of purge they yammer on about the Empire enacting. I'm going to go shake hands and breathe on people and nothing'll loving happen.

loving rebels need to stop projecting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

what? oh, yeah. here we just call em "wars"